Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will unrealchampianship have......

Lightbulb will unrealchampianship have......

will unreal champianship have vehicles and flying vehicles in the game thanx for ur help?
    Can u dig that.............Sucka

As of now, the answer is NO! In the older OXMs, they showed rendered pics of the vehicles but since then, I haven't seen them. Others told me that they have been scrapped, but chances are, the will be ready for downloads on XBOX LIVE, way later. Some people think they might even charge a pretty penny for this add-on too. NOT GOOD...

Damn will it be better without vehicles and is there any links that says they scraped the vehicles

Sorry dude, you can look around at the Epic Games, or Digital Extremes sites. That is a good start, but I got my info from some guy in another thread about UC vehicles, but I learned not to trust everyone on the internet. Might be a good idea to check for yourself, I'll go take a look right now... and if I find something, I'll post a link.

There is still hope! Unless this is outdated information. Go to IGN.com and go to XBOX, then type in UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, this is very general information, but hey, they mentioned :

* Land and air team based vehicles.

In there... there is still hope...

thanx for ur help man

Also if you watch the 2nd trailer on Xbox.com TV you will see a guy flying around in a vehicle. A hovering one like in halo.

Thats good news, but did anyone say anythig about UC's vehicles? I haven't seen any interviews with the UC staff. Hope they'll do the right thing.

Starving College Student

yup, my guess is that vehicles have been quietly removed, like Enclave's split screen and LAN multiplayer modes that were so hyped up...

but if UC is as cool as it looks, i'd be willing to spend a few bucks on a vehicle upgrade (maybe 10 or 15 bucks, tops)
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

but it will be funner to have vehicles though, something that will keep us busy tell halo2

I played it online today. No vehicles.
    Hidden Content kick ass forums

Damn its online i didnt now that

Nonny

it will have no vehicles, they said in a recent interview they concentrated more on the controls etc then cars.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

If they add vehicles then is just be a clone of Halo. They want to make it like more the original Unreal series.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    If they add vehicles then is just be a clone of Halo. They want to make it like more the original Unreal series.
    hahaha... no. so you're saying if someone makes a FPS now with vehicals, then it's a Halo clone?
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

Some of you guys are taking the vehicle concept wrong. You don't jsut fight in them, you use them as TRANSPORTS too. One of the greatest and best known game in UT (yes UT) was CTF. Playing 8 on 8 CTF games in a huge enviroment is fun. Now that UC is coming out, it will only get bigger. It would be nice to have air transports in which you can use to cross a certain obstacle. (like a river) The vehicles aren't absolutely needed however, it would just be nice to have them in.

They will and here are a few that ppl are playing with through mods right now on the PC version.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

what will be better this game or brute force and whats the difference if u know

Heheh, that is an easy question. UC! Brute Force is looking good, but I already heard some pretty bad things. It has been going doown the drain ever since they cancelled it's online feature, and restricted it to 4 player split-screen. Digital Extremes and Epic Games have yet to make a bad Unreal game, and I don't think it will ever happen.

It was officially announced that they have been taken out. They said it just didn't fit in with the game. I respect that and am still looking forward to this title.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information