Thread: hitman 2...hard as...

Default hitman 2...hard as...

anyone else think this game is a little hard? i am stuck on the first mission cuz i keep getting seen...i made it to the second, but did horrible! is it just me????
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

No, it's not just you. This game is f*cking hard. I'm pretty sure Eidos knew it was ridiculously hard--that's why they have normal, expert, and professional instead of easy, normal, and hard. To be fair, I dont think being a hitman would be very easy.

I think it's so hard because they want to emphasize stealth and force you to think like a hitman--which means a lot of spying, observing, patience, and caution. Dont worry, BORNGD, you'll understand how the game works soon enough. Try to be seen as little and be as far away as possible. Be cautious even in costume.

But if patience and stealth isnt your game. Eidos made normal lenient enough so that you can blast your way through to the next level. I recommend stealth; you get like 10X as much gameplay. I've played 15 hours and I'm only on the second level. A good suggestion is blast everyone away, become adequately familiar with the level, then repeat using stealth.

Ummm...I don't want to seem high and mighty, but this game is not as hard as you guys are saying it is. It only took me about 40 minutes to figure out the first level. I'm on the 6th now after playing it for about 5-6 hours. If anything try to go through the level and check it out first...see whats goin on, figure out the quirks. Don't make the same mistake twice and don't always shoot first. Never stop moving when you are in a disguise and around anyone else. The game is very enjoyable if you methodically pick apart the mistakes you make. And when it gets too tough try a different root and grab yer nutsack cuz it can get pretty hairy at times. Just wait till you guys have to make it through a city and snipe some generals...

goodluck
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

yea, sports games are more my type...horror genre type games...i dont think i will be investing in anymore stealth type games
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

Thread Information