Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best stoner game??

Enclave
    Halo
    and Rallisport
    CDS
    The thing
    oh hell man i'm always stoned for every game.
    Oh yeah dont smoke that weed it might impair you kids if ya ever have one...........ppleeassee.................alrighty then who told ya that one.
    "What do you mean i aint kind?"
    "I'm just not your kind."

btw - Morrowind is a total buzz kill. too slow...

best games to smoke one to, imo, are Soul Calibur, Worms World Party, DOA3, Perfect Dark, Tetris Attacks, Outlaw Golf, Ecco the Dolphin, JSRF, The Sims, FIFA, Zelda64... come to think of it, im always faded.

if i had to pick one...Worms.

e

hey wulff for your information it does impair your kids since its a fat soluble drug it stays in ur system for a while and it affects the kid since it gets into your hormones and it stays in the girl to so theres your answer. if u dont believe me ask any health docter or someone in those fields

Smile

the best boner game is, doax
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

Originally posted by mticha_21
    hey wulff for your information it does impair your kids since its a fat soluble drug it stays in ur system for a while and it affects the kid since it gets into your hormones and it stays in the girl to so theres your answer. if u dont believe me ask any health docter or someone in those fields
    So your saying dont smoke when your pregnant? For some reason i dont think Wulff is carrying a child. But yes, you shouldny smoke anything when you're pregnant.

The only reason we would care that the THC stays in our fat is if we had to take a drug test. Than the THC would be detected and we would test +.

I hate when 6th graders are going through DARE and tell me about weed.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 10-09-2002 at 10:27 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I'm gonna ride DZ's jock too and say sports games.

Out of all the sports games though, I gotta say any golf one. Nothing like putting on the green when you're smoking some.
    RIP Dave

Just got back from holidays so i just red your retort Mitcha_21.
    Carry on with your social wisdom and fulfill us all with your intellect logic on thc and weed.After reading your reply i think JJax was right ,Go back to your DARE pamphlet roll it up and snort a big line of blow.
    I've probably been smoking the crap longer than your age.
    I'm pretty sure most logical thinking people know that you shouldnt be inhaling,drinking,inducing of any sort when your pregnant(DOH).But thnx eh!
    "What do you mean i aint kind?"
    "I'm just not your kind."

nhl hitz, but at the moment playin quantum redshift while caned is class, even better with some dope beats ripped on ya hard drive, plus try the ultra focal length easter egg, made for stoners, by stoners.

Enclave and NFL2k3 have made me happy when my gravity bong is put to good use.
    ****HONDA ROCKS****

Originally posted by stilly
    nhl hitz, but at the moment playin quantum redshift while caned is class, even better with some dope beats ripped on ya hard drive, plus try the ultra focal length easter egg, made for stoners, by stoners.
    dude I think we are talking bout the same thing but there is a pimp ass easter egg while you play music. If you hit y then x while in the cd menu, your xbox will put a phat design on your tv...I have had it on at a couple of my partys and some people always become transfixed in it.....check it out! I can be entertained for hours by this thing!

Originally posted by Shaggy

dude I think we are talking bout the same thing but there is a pimp ass easter egg while you play music. If you hit y then x while in the cd menu, your xbox will put a phat design on your tv...I have had it on at a couple of my partys and some people always become transfixed in it.....check it out! I can be entertained for hours by this thing!
    Winamp has the best visual plug-ins.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

shaggy, i'm on about the easter egg in quantum redshift, i just unlocked it a few days ago, it's madness. i was caned when i unlocked it. made the game feel stoned. i know about the graphics thingy when playin a cd, cool ain't it, changes a bit to. what a console we have.

Thread Information