Thread: ~* [NEW] New ABDUCTED Screenshots!! Holy Frick! [56k Warning] *~

Default ~* [NEW] New ABDUCTED Screenshots!! Holy Frick! [56k Warning] *~

Those paying really, and we do mean really, close attention to Xbox/PC game development might have already heard about Contraband Entertainment’s upcoming cinematic horror game called Abducted. Of course, most haven’t. Today, after what seems like an eternity without anything to post on the game, Contraband Entertainment has unleashed the first eight screenshots from the game. The screenshots are unedited and come straight from the game’s engine and, while the platform these shots represent is unknown, the shots are still impressive say the least.

Abducted is slated for release on Xbox and PC CD-ROM at a TBA date.

Official Abducted Homepage

2 More pics below

Welcome to the world of per-pixel lighting

That game looks stupid.

Found some more info on the game on the official site. Check out some of it below:

I awaken from a stasis chamber, alone, cold, and hungry. I have no recollection of this strange place.

I don't know how much time has passed...
    I don't know where I am...
    I don't remember my name...
    I can't remember anything...

No...

I can remember something..
    I remember fear...

Gameplay:
    Abducted is a cinematic horror game. The focus of this game is immersion and horror portrayed in a highly cinematic style. It will mix the best elements of combat, with the best elements of mystery and a highly developed story...

Kind of reminds me of System Shock 2...

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

hey man..i have never heard of it.
    thanx for the pics and the heads up.

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

I also haven't heard of a game called Abducted. If we do, you got props on letting us know about it.

That looks like a good horror game, one of those that you'll really get into and get scared a lot.

Those are amaxing! Not just amazing but amaxing. The x makes all the difference!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

What kinda game it supposed to be? FPS?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

That game looks Amazing, I love Survival Horror games, and I hope it it lives up to what it says, those Aliens look killer

G-Xis Thanks for the Post, you have great posts and post great Info , thanks
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Not too bad looking. Let's hope they turn on some anti-aliasing, then they would truely be beautiful.

The Frew-its of the Devil

Yeah, when I first saw these shots on IGN I was like "No freakin way that's the game." But if it is.... well, I've got another one to put on my list of promising titles... which is already big enough. I can't even play all the games I have.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

those have to be per-pixel, they are amazing

thanks for the shots

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

bust a nut

looks good, if its a rpg, forget it

Originally posted by irule23
    looks good, if its a rpg, forget it
    Abducted is a cinematic horror game.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That looks amazing! cant believe I never heard of it! Wow, it looks like the kakuto Chojin graphics engine. But, does anyone think they went to far with the bump mapping? especially without the good anti-aliasing.

Anyway, it looks amazing......
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

LOOKS GREAT! But, since I don't know very much about it, I will keep it on the back of my mind! XBOX LIVE is the only thing that gets my XBOX attention right now.

Here is the page that says it is coming out for xbox. Just for all of you disbelievers.Here
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

They look so....metallic

Thread Information