Thread: OXM gives PAnzer Dragoon Orta a 9.3

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Talking OXM gives PAnzer Dragoon Orta a 9.3

Thats pretty good for a score. Cant wait!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

how did you finf that out already?

Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
    how did you finf that out already?
    It was in the last issue.

OXM reviewed the game in the November issue.

WOW i didn't know it would be that good. I'm lookin foward to this one!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

bust a nut

is it a shooting game or role playing game??

I thought it was pushed back for a while....till early 2003?

How can the game be reviewed yet? And what's more is if it's being tweaked will that improve or detract from what the game is?
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

too bad i havent gotten the new oxm yet

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default 9.3....yeah i know.....

I recieved the new OXM ( actually i read my friends) and i read the entire exclusive review.

It did recieve a 9.3, and i don't know if you guys noticed....but thats the highest score since HALO and DEAD or ALIVE 3! (WHICH BOTH RECIEVED 9.5!)

They are not making any tweaks and the game will ship in november. Right now they are just working on schedules and ship dates. There might be a delay because no one accounted for the port lock-up.......But im sure we'll still get it in november.

By the way, its going to be a shooter with some RPG elements like story and leveling up.

But from what ive seen....Your reflexes and aero-strategies are whats going to make the difference between winning and losing.

No multiplayer, although i bet that would have been cool!

Although a great game, im sure it wont take anyone more than two rents to beat the game and uncover its secrets.

With no multiplayer, however, i think this is a MUST-RENT40

id save money for UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND GHOST RECON, AND EVEN MECHASSAULT.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default 9.3....yeah i know.....

I recieved the new OXM ( actually i read my friends) and i read the entire exclusive review.

It did recieve a 9.3, and i don't know if you guys noticed....but thats the highest score since HALO and DEAD or ALIVE 3! (WHICH BOTH RECIEVED 9.5!)

They are not making any tweaks and the game will ship in november. Right now they are just working on schedules and ship dates. There might be a delay because no one accounted for the port lock-up.......But im sure we'll still get it in november.

By the way, its going to be a shooter with some RPG elements like story and leveling up.

But from what ive seen....Your reflexes and aero-strategies are whats going to make the difference between winning and losing.

No multiplayer, although i bet that would have been cool!

Although a great game, im sure it wont take anyone more than two rents to beat the game and uncover its secrets.

With no multiplayer, however, i think this is a MUST-RENT

i would save money for UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND GHOST RECON, AND EVEN MECHASSAULT. 9
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

I read the review too, and it looks good, but, in all honesty, when it comes to first party or xbox exclusives, I am highly skeptical of OXM.

When I saw them give NFL Fever 2003 virtually the same exact rating as Madden 2003, that clinched my suspicion that they cannot be trusted to rate first party or exclusives.

And this "special" review of a game that is not due to come out for another month or two???? Come on...that's not a review, that's a preview. And we all know the value of previews.

Thread Information