Thread: Tony Hawk 4 maybe not Live but online?

Default Tony Hawk 4 maybe not Live but online?

From: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...1878-2,00.html

Neversoft established itself as an early adopter of online console gaming when Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 hit the PlayStation 2 with full online support. Tony Hawk 4 on the PlayStation 2 will continue this trend, but unfortunately, there are no signs from this preview build that the Xbox version will support the Xbox Live service. It will, however, include a system link feature, much like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on the Xbox, along with the capture the flag mode that will be in the PlayStation 2 version.

the Ps2 gets online and the xbox is built (from the ground up) for Live gaming. What gives! How is xbox going to take over if we have to wait till next year to be happy (halo 2, fable). I'm not even into TH 4 but I would of IF it went Live. As with Tekki (or SB) I will get it some time this year but if it was Live I would be at EB as UPS get the game there. F EA for no Live games. I will wait for NHL 2k3. Sorry for the rant.
    Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
    Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye

Who cares!

I get on xbconnect to play THPS3 frequently, but there is NEVER anyone to play it with anyway. Xboxers don't know what a good game is. They are single minded Halo players.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

I rented both TH2x and TH3. They were ok, but not worth more than that to me.

Personally I feel the game is grown old. Its still fun to play, but no way is it anywhere near the top of my list. Actually its so far down my list of games to get that Malice is actually before it. LOL

i own 2x, its fun to play w/friends. but after u beat it its WAY to easy cuz u know where all the secret stuff is and all of that. i guess thats the only problem with the series that i can find. each person has the same challenges.

Default my friend had a video

and the career mode in it is different. i watched it and its really weird but looks quite interesting.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

The series is tired. And you always still have Gamespy.

If they dont wann support XBL then thats their call - but thats going to discourage tons of potential buyers.
    [IMG]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/c0rupt3dy0uth/myhomepage/industrybannerv3.jpg[IMG]

I know. Why don't we get THPS4 on LIVE? I bet Gamespy and XBConnect will have it but @ this point... I refuse to use those. I am still picking up THPS4 though

Thread Information