Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post 100 things BAD about Halo

Default Post 100 things BAD about Halo

This is for people like me and EHW. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but I've played a lot better.

1. No bots( nice point)
    2. Not very many guns to choose from. I'm sorry, but after using those guns OVER and OVER, it gets old.
    3. The game takes ZERO time to beat.
    4.Only the last sequence of the last level is a challenge.
    Sometimes I think I would like to be named The Prince of Weasels. As the Prince of Weasels, I could sneak up behind people and bite them. Then they would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you the Prince of Weasels."

5. There aren't a hundred BAD THINGS (say it right) about Halo.

Talking

ey someone read my post

And I could only come up with one bad thing and that is that there aren't enough different covenant. Ok you got different levels but basicaly they're the same just a different colour.
    Last edited by Stride; 10-13-2002 at 02:22 PM.

SoccerCJM77

I can think of only one thing
    bad about halo and it is that it would be cool
    to have different peole in Multiplayer
    than Master Chief. But that is why they are
    making Halo 2

NEWS FLASH

HALO ISN"T GOD...

What is so special about Halo? It's entertaining and all, but it's not the greatest game ever produced...
    Sometimes I think I would like to be named The Prince of Weasels. As the Prince of Weasels, I could sneak up behind people and bite them. Then they would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you the Prince of Weasels."

Originally posted by frAn
    NEWS FLASH

HALO ISN"T GOD...

What is so special about Halo? It's entertaining and all, but it's not the greatest game ever produced...

Your right, it isn't the greatest game ever made but it is a very very good game and it doesn't deserve the criticisime that it's given by some people.
    I'm not crazy Hidden Content I'm just slightly retarted Hidden Content

Alright Stride, I'll agree with you and stop the argument here. I wasn't trying to **** evyone off, just making a point..

Talking

Ya I know and it was a good point
    I'm not crazy Hidden Content I'm just slightly retarted Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I dont hate Halo, i hate people like StarWarsFanMan who worship it and praise the game like it's a God-send, and probably has Halo slippers and underwear...but thats just an assumption.

I like Halo alot actually...but only if there's other people to play with...NO GODDAMM BOTS!

Other bad things:

-AI is dumb
    -Anyone allowed to pick the level and gametype in multiplayer instead of just Player 1 (ANNOYING AS HELL!)
    -Not allowed to pause during Multiplayer (have to pìss, tough)
    -Not enough weapons
    -Singleplayer is repetative, same thing over and over, sometimes going back to the same spot.
    -only 3 vehicles
    -only 2 maps that support vehicles
    -very few maps
    -can't play multiplayer unless you have other people playing with you. (no bots is the dumbest thing ever)
    -frag grenades suck, they hardly do anything.
    -people who only want to play on Blood Glutch

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    -frag grenades suck, they hardly do anything.
    sorry have to disagree there . . . . . . maybe if you throw them 100 feet form your enemy then dont do anything, but when you learn to throw them at your enemies feet they do plenty . . . . saying they dont do anything is just stupid
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

sorry have to disagree there . . . . . . maybe if you throw them 100 feet form your enemy then dont do anything, but when you learn to throw them at your enemies feet they do plenty . . . . saying they dont do anything is just stupid

Well i'll admit, they do inflich damage, but not nearly enough. It's a grenade for crying out loud...it could blow a hole in the wall and limbs off people, but all it does in Halo is knock their shield down and take a few bars of health, even if you walk directly over one. Plus they bounce so it takes some time before you figure out the physics...and plasma are better anyway...

1. Singleplayer gets repetative

2. No bots

3. Flood

Other than that its a great game
    My games:

Halo
    Splinter Cell
    Morrowind
    Unreal Championship
    Mech Assault
    DOA3
    Sega GT2002
    JSRF
    PGR
    TH3
    Amped
    Enclave

davidx

Default hating halo...

The only things I diskliked about Halo (months ago, when i stopped playing it, unlike some of you Halo FREAKS) were:

- The Flood. They get fu*king annoying as hell after awhile.

- Most levels too linear. Should have more freedom...could revolutionize FPS as we know them.

That's it. Now get on with your lives!!

X

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I hate people like StarWarsFanMan.
    I'm sorry.

Renegade of funk

No flying vehicles in m/p maps.

No exclusive indoor maps with vehicles

Lack of "urbanized" levels in m/p maps

Can't be anything other than M.C. in m/p mode.

Strange little bugs in the system.
    You can shoot a tire on the wart hog and it damages the driver or occupants.

Vehicles take no damage regardless of situation. But will hurt occupants instead.

Can only run in one speed. Need to sprint? You're s.o.l.

Marine A.I. a little sketchy at times,
    Marines have no interpretation of "friendly fire"
    Marines are helpful until they become impatient.
    Marines aim their guns at your head when they talk to you.

Cortana can be annoying sometimes. "Wait, this cave doesn't look like a natural formation." No ****. Really?
    What's a wild cat destablization?
    (To Guilty Spark 343) "Sod Off!" What, that's original.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. There is still no FPS that exceeds Halo yet. So until then , the Game of the year remains the best thing around.

UC and Ghost Recon baby! Those will rule!

EHWfedPres, if the AI in Halo is so dumb and frag grenades should knock holes in walls and rip off limbs etc...give me a game where grenades do knock holes in walls and rip off limps , or a game with better AI.

How about a game with a physics engine like Halo?
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

For my bad things, I'd have to say of couse no multiplayer bots, repetitve level design sometimes, and multiplayer lacks the banshee.
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Renegade of funk

The grenades are perfect. It's just a matter of mastery. You have to learn when is the perfect chance to throw one. Sure the enemies run away when one gets tossed to them in open spaces, but you have to learn to wait until you see groups of them in a small area with few places to run. That's when grenades rock. Frags are cool for groups of wide spaced enemies and the plasmas are for the vehicles and tight groups.

Once you figured out the art of Halo grenades, you are the king.

•Shadow of insanity• Ethereal S. D.'s Avatar

Once you figured out the art of Halo grenades, you are the king.
    I couln't have said it better myself!
    I almost laughed myself to death after i stuck a plasma grenade on an ellite's crotch just before he killed me (in legendary). You could see me die, then you hear the ellite's coarse laugh suddenly interupted by a grenade blast and it's death scream. I emediately screamed "IF I AM GOING TO HELL, YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GOING WITH ME!"

Halo isn't the perfect game, but it's pretty close! That is what seqels are for

Thread Information