Thread: In NFL2k3..

Default In NFL2k3..

Can you do any trick plays - as in HB toss, where you toss it to the running back, and he throws it. Is there anyway to do that? Also, can you laterel?

I have accidentally lateralled the ball to the HB on a pass pla because I was trying to wait for my wide receivers to get some distance down field and I accidentally hit something and tossed to the HB. The double pass play I have yet to see myself while playing...the last thing I played with that in it was NFL BLITZ 20-03.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

Yeah it's there if your team has it in the playbook. I have no idea what it's called but I know I've done it plenty of times!

yup... I think I remember finding a play like that and doing it. I'm not sure.

I was playing with some team I never play with (b/c I was doing playoffs) and they had it. You just gotta look for it.

Gamerscore Whore

It all depends on your playbook. Not every team's playbook has this specifically designed play.

As for the lateral, there is no intentional lateral. That again is a designed play. Your running back is usually the "A" button so if you tap it he will lateral, pass or toss the ball depending on the backs position.

Thread Information