Thread: Problem in NFL 2k3...

Default Problem in NFL 2k3...

OK...

here's the problem..

Why is it that sometimes I can't pass it to certain receivers. Even when I mash down (let's say) the B button... it won't pass to the B player. I see that B is totally open, but my QB keeps on doing pump fakes but cant pass.

I'm still in the pocket... my finger isn't on the right trigger... I picked a passing play. And it always seems to happen when the player is totally open. What's going on?

Has this happened to anyone? Why is it happening?

Maybe you need to hold the button for that receiver to bullet it to them. I have yet to have problems actually throwing the ball to my desired receiver......once in a while I will be under pressure and trying to throw it as I shake off a tackle but after that I can throw it to that receiver no problem.

I wonder if a receiver that runs routes poorly will not be able to have the ball passed to them or whatnot but I have yet to discover this since I rarely throw it to someone with a low rating because they drop the ball and generally suck.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

Default Re: Problem in NFL 2k3...

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    OK...

here's the problem..

Why is it that sometimes I can't pass it to certain receivers. Even when I mash down (let's say) the B button... it won't pass to the B player. I see that B is totally open, but my QB keeps on doing pump fakes but cant pass.

I'm still in the pocket... my finger isn't on the right trigger... I picked a passing play. And it always seems to happen when the player is totally open. What's going on?

Has this happened to anyone? Why is it happening?
    hmm nope, haven't hard a problem like that..

Gamerscore Whore

I havent experienced a problem like that at all either. And I have played through 5 seasons and a lot of online play.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

it means your under intense pressure.
    sometimes when your pocket collapses or theiris imenent danger of being sacked..the qb is quite hesitant to throw the ball.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    it means your under intense pressure.
    sometimes when your pocket collapses or theiris imenent danger of being sacked..the qb is quite hesitant to throw the ball.
    u sure?

Default Re: Problem in NFL 2k3...

I found that out yesterday. 9/10 times for me, it ment the WR was on the ground..so it's actually saving you from a incompletion/interception.

I was wondering that too. and was talkin to someguy i was playing online and he informed me that if u double tap the button it pump fakes. That was my problem.

Originally posted by chili325
    I was wondering that too. and was talkin to someguy i was playing online and he informed me that if u double tap the button it pump fakes. That was my problem.
    double tap isn't pump fake. Pump fake is the white button. Double tapping still passes.
    I found that out yesterday. 9/10 times for me, it ment the WR was on the ground..so it's actually saving you from a incompletion/interception.
    my WR was still running his route when i couldn't pass to him.

Yes, pump fake is the white button, but if you tap A,B,X,L or Y the result will pump fake to that receiver button you tap it to. Basically, you can pump fake with any button you choose.

That kept on hapenning to me the first time I played the game. I think you have to stand still before passing or the ball will not leave the qb's hand.
    TXB username: cavedoggie

Originally posted by ShaqPack!
    That kept on hapenning to me the first time I played the game. I think you have to stand still before passing or the ball will not leave the qb's hand.

not tru!

u can pass while on the move...not scrambling tho (right trigger)

if u tap any passing icon lightly it will pump fake...or u can use the white button.

if u can't throw...usually its because your under intense defensive pressure.

trust me guys. i know this.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ

if u can't throw...usually its because your under intense defensive pressure.

trust me guys. i know this.
    DZ hasn't had that many guys on him at once since his coming out party.

You left yourself wide open for that one. hehe
    "There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
    By the way is there anyone on board that knows how to fly a plane?"

just wait till i see ya online foo.
    your lucky our ships keep on passing in da middle of the night.
    i'm gonna introduce u to a serious ash whoopin.

Thread Information