Thread: Panzer Dragoon Orta Update

Default Panzer Dragoon Orta Update

Panzer Dragoon Orta Update
    Talon | 9:46 | Console

Sega released new screenshots of Panzer Dragoon Orta over the weekend and this morning, following those screenshots, comes a few new details on the actual game. Specifically, the latest details concern the general gameplay. First and foremost, it was revealed that the main weapons in Panzer Dragoon Orta are the ‘Locked-on Laser’. It’s fired from the dragon’s mouth, and can increase in power as the dragon morphs; a hand weapon that the character on the dragon can use; ‘Homing Glide’ (a weapon for the highest-spec dragon that drains enemy HP while refilling the players); and ‘The Berserk’ (a special weapon).
    The latest information also states that the dragon will have three levels of metamorphosis. The first is ‘Normal Type’ (a state that’s well balanced); the second is ‘Heavy Attack Type’ (lock-on becomes more accurate while losing options, can inflict more damage); and the third is ‘High Spec Type’ (the highest morphing level, homing glide works well in this mode).

Panzer Dragoon Orta revolves around a remaining group of humans living in a post apocalyptic world trying to control an ancient biological weapon, the dragon. The game hosts 10 stages, and follows a girl named Orta who’s the key to restoring peace in the world. Panzer Dragoon Orta ships in January for Xbox.

Source: PlanetXbox

http://www.planetxbox.com/

http://www.gamespydaily.com/

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

thanks man

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

Man I can't wait for this one. Did any of you guys read the review in the last OXM? Man... this game is gonna be tight! Thanks for the info Knight.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Cant wait for this one! Gotta get some sticky icky before i even boot it up!!!
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 10-15-2002 at 02:15 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Cant wait for this one! Gotta get some sticky icky before i even boot it up!!!
    some very sticky icky
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information