Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo2: Got pics of Vehicles? I Need Links!

Default Halo2: Got pics of Vehicles? I Need Links!

Any 1 Got a link to some halo 2 vehicles thanx.
    Worst Signature Ever!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Keep in mind that this game is very far from being complete, so nearmy everything is guaranteed to change at least a little bit.

Alien

that atv looks hot.... ive heard about it.. it's supposed to be the fastest car in the game... mainly for flag runners or snipers

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

who wants to bet me that the Covenant homeworld is snowy and damn cold?

who wants to bet me its not? if u didnt notice when it snowed in halo all the covanent were sleeping. mayb u should go on the bridge in the snow level. that would do them no good to b sleeping on their homeworld and get attacked right?....right.

They were also sleeping in the cozy confines of various bunkers, and keep in mind that was only the Grunts. To further my point, grunts wear that suit because, if im not mistaken, they come from a very cold world and thus worlds populated by humans seem way too hot for them.

u dont need to get all technical on me here. sheez. and how do u know that the bunkers werent cold on the inside?

Default Halo 2

dude where did you get those screen shots???
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

Default Re: Halo 2

Originally posted by Fozzledink
    dude where did you get those screen shots???

Im not telling you because you dont seem intelligent enough to look at the address of the pics, or even the little icon in the botton corner of each pic...so figure it out for yourself...

Default Re: Re: Halo 2

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Im not telling you because you dont seem intelligent enough to look at the address of the pics, or even the little icon in the botton corner of each pic...so figure it out for yourself...
    And another welcoming post by our official A$$hole of XBA, EHW

They were found on TXB, being teamxbox.com .

Default reply

My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

Default thank you casper

thanx for not being a butt pirate abuot this..youre awesome man

Those pics originally came from a mag, i forget which one. A friends of mine showed me the pics about 2 months ago, long before they showed up on these boards . sweet stuff

Default Re: Re: Re: Halo 2

Originally posted by casper

And another welcoming post by our official A$$hole of XBA, EHW

They were found on TXB, being teamxbox.com .

Gee, as if the address of the pics did not give it away...

God, I hate internet-illiterate people...

Default illiteracy

laziness overcomes illiteracy fool. I wasnt looking for where the frickin pictures are from @$$ whipe i wanted to know what the original source was.

that and if a person wasnt familiar with that tiny blurry picture you wouldnt know anyway

Default I bet your one of those...

I bet your one of those people who playz counter strike and uses phrases like "roxorz" and *** crap like that so have fun with you internet literacy..see because i know alot more about it than you do.

Default Re: I bet your one of those...

Originally posted by Fozzledink
    I bet your one of those people who playz counter strike and uses phrases like "roxorz" and *** crap like that so have fun with you internet literacy..see because i know alot more about it than you do.

Better not bet any money on anything ever again cause I never played Counterstrike in my life, retard. Check the pic address, it does not take a brain surgeon to figure that one out...

Default your not too bright

For the next time I KNOW THEY ARE ON THAT WEB SITE!!!! Its like pouring chunky soup onto a rock hoping it absorbs.....I wanted to know where they got it (bungie microsoft...stuff like that)......

Thread Information