Thread: TS2 anyone got it yet??!??

Default TS2 anyone got it yet??!??

Im stuck Tuna fishing today and I sent someone to get TS2 and I was wondering if EB says it comes out today does that mean when the doors open I could get it, or do they have to wait for the Mail. or do they get it the day before then put it out in the morning, I just want this game bad, (yeah I know "Stuck" Tuna Fishing its my 3rd day out Im lovin it!)
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

I got TS2 today! Just be thankful it wasnt live or i would have humiliated you.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by fowlowl
    I got TS2 today! Just be thankful it wasnt live or i would have humiliated you.

I played the TS2 demo and boy did it suck. the visuals looked like they were from PSone, and more importantly, the gameplay sucked...but you can build your own multiplayer levels (cant you?), so that must be awesome.

Default ts2 is good

don t listen to these people rent it or buy it from eb or gamestop you can always exchange it, good luck

I got it yesterday, I think this game is awesome, the grahpics kinda bothered me, but for the style of the Animation its really good, I love the arcade mode, and Co-op is awesome, Mpamaker rules! and so much more,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Thread Information