Thread: Timesplitters2

Thumbs up Timesplitters2

This game would be OUTSTANDING if the aiming controls were more like Halo!
    Multiplayer is amazing...the graphics (in multiplayer) are excellent, framerate butter smooth, and the action is fast (with the bots -- haven't played with a human yet).
    The weapon choices, etc. are great -- it's just that crap auto-aim and the bouncing manual aim (and no melee that I've found -- yet)!
    I cleared the first level on normal (completing all objectives/sub-objectives) and the only complaint so far has been a lack of checkpoints (only 1 -- midway through).
    I'll get deeper into the game and give a more in-depth analysis -- but so far, it's like a supermodel in a chastity belt -- now if I could just find the key to that freakin' lock!

Thumbs down I agree w/ you about the crap aiming.

I have gotten a little further than you and I am asddened to report that it really doesnt get any better. It just goes on.

3.5 stars for TS2 ... HALO is still KING.

KingHALO

Master Chief
    Jerre Batson

Okay, the aiming in the story mode is annoying, but multiplayer....oooooohhhhhhh.
    Multiplayer is a game in itself. The "Arcade Mode" offers different levels and unlock opportunites. You could play it as two entirely different games.
    In arcade/multiplayer, just stay away from the manual aiming. It takes very little time to get accustomed to the auto-aim, and the action is amazingly smooth and fast.
    I am in love with the multiplayer aspect of this game.
    I haven't gotten into the custom map maker yet -- more to come.
    I think I'm gonna avoid story mode for awhile.

Of course it's not Halo, only Halo is Halo. However, this surely a new FPS that you and 15 of your friends will love.

Default i got it

i recently got time splitters 2, but for gamecube.(by the way,XBOX is waaaaaaaay better than GCube but we got the cube for cheap)its a great game.u can do story like halo!together!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Halo: great multiplayer, bad single player.

best single player game has to be Morrowind...

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Halo: great multiplayer, bad single player.

best single player game has to be Morrowind...
    Why do you think the single player in Morrowind is better than the one in Halo? I totally disagree on that one.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by WolverineX

Why do you think the single player in Morrowind is better than the one in Halo? I totally disagree on that one.
    Well neither has much replay value, but thats ok with Morrowind cause you'll never be finished what that game, it goes on forever, and it always different, and there's so many things you can do, I could not possibly fill up a file with all that information because it would not fit on my pc. Halo's single player is repetative, and even sometimes you go back to places that you were already at...always the same every time you play it, etc.

Thread Information