Thread: Knockout Kings 2003 exclusive for...

Default Knockout Kings 2003 exclusive for...

nintendo game cube? are u serious??? i was reading an interview on easports.com. Just click on boxing link, knockout kings 2003 and read the interview....i kinda liked the last game, had some hopes for this one...

here is a bit of the interview:
    EA SPORTS: What are some of the graphical and gameplay improvements in Knockout Kings 2003?

Scott: One of the main focuses for Knockout Kings 2003 was to offer something for the younger audience, since this release is exclusive to the Nintendo Game Cube™. One of the things we did to achieve this was to add a completely new game mode, which we call Slugfest. The thing that's cool about Slugfest is that you get to fight up to 8 boxers in one weight class, one after the other. The Health of your boxer is only recovered when you reach certain scoring objectives, and then you're on to the next fighter.
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

Shocked

I've said it once, and I'll say it a thousand times . . .

EA: They are not good decision makers.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

maybe ea is experiencing their own "brewsters millions" scenerio...

seriously..i think their trying to lose as much money as quickly as possible

Thread Information