Thread: Xbox connect

Arrow Xbox connect

Yesterday i downloaded xbox connect. Its great, this dosent happen much but somtimes when i play halo it lags badly, and disconects from whatever server im on, i have cable but still theres very bad lag spikes in the middle of the game, will this happen on xbox live?

Well, it sounds like your connection is not good/not fast enough. This has nothing to do with XB Connect or Xbox Live.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Actually, the lag was caused by the server that you joined. If you have broadband, you should be fine...but, if the server that you joined is a crappy server, then, it's their fault.

There are a lot of people that have great servers on XBConnect...so, give it another try. Just make sure that your ping is under 90ms...that will help you a lot. Have fun!

As for XBox Live...don't worry..those servers will be cranking out 7.8 terabytes per second (that's 7.8 trillion bytes)...that means, no lag whatsoever!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Motoko
    By the way, Max, my pal Kirby Deedlit claimed you kicked him out of a game on Xbox Connect.
    hehe...if they suck really really really really really bad, then, yes....then I simply [Insert my foot into their crack]BLAP!!![/Insert my foot into their crack]

Thread Information