Thread: Bulder's Gate 2?

Question Bulder's Gate 2?

I read one review for this game saying that it was good if you like the slash em' up category like Gaunlet and Hunter: The Reckoning
    Just wondering if anyone has picked up the game yet and if it really is worth while. Hunter's RPG elements were not enough for me to be interested long.

So most likely if this game is good sounding I will end up trading in Hunter for some REAL RPG dungeons and dragons action.

Thanks

I knew I spelled the title wrong hehe. here is the link to the review and the product profile: http://www.gamingnexus.com/Review.asp?ID=30
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/p...Product_ID=416

I am getting it just because it looked like diablo one of the best games I have ever played. I hope it is fun.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

BG2 was a PC game and part of a series of great PC RPG's you are thinking of Baldurs Gate Darkaliancen is an action packed adventure game with a Baldurs Gate theme. Its a good game and it will look better on the Xbox. MS has contracted the developers (Bioware) of the series and they are working on Knights of the old Republic as a console exclusive and a D&D game TBA.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

Thread Information