Thread: codebook

Question codebook

How the hell do you get the codebook from that woman in the south wall corner club in Balmora. I'm getting desperate .
    I'm not crazy Hidden Content I'm just slightly retarted Hidden Content

If you're a member of the Thieves Guild, I got a feeling it's impossible without killing her or stealing it from her. If you're not a member of the Thieves Guild, just bribe her until she has a good disposition towards you and she'll cough it up.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    If you're a member of the Thieves Guild, I got a feeling it's impossible without killing her or stealing it from her. If you're not a member of the Thieves Guild, just bribe her until she has a good disposition towards you and she'll cough it up.

I already tried killing her but i think my speechcraft is still to low to make her attack me because my taunts always fail on her. So the only option I have left is toosteal it but how do you do that. By the way I'm a nord with no thiefing abbility whatsoever, I can't even open anything above level 10
    I'm not crazy Hidden Content I'm just slightly retarted Hidden Content

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    I remember back then I performed a lot of quests for other guilds before checkin her @$$ out for the book....at the begining I couldn't find it in her pocket ...But after a while as my speech craft and sneak lvl got bettere I found the book and stole it and I got expelled from the theives and paid my ammends to get back to the crew.....Therefore, my suggestion is you can perform another quests like :
    1. Killing the guyz out side the cave thats beside Caldear Mines...
    2. killing the Orc thats lives in the house at the tip of the entrance to the opening where the corner club in Balmora at comin from the silt strider...check your advancement from time to time....
    after hitting "Swordsman"....please ...please...please....take the orders from the fighters guild in Ald rhun....good lucc
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Hey Stride, congrats on getting your copy of Morrowind hehe.
    Sometimes I think I would like to be named The Prince of Weasels. As the Prince of Weasels, I could sneak up behind people and bite them. Then they would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you the Prince of Weasels."

hey, how do you join the morag tong?

Originally posted by Heinzie
    hey, how do you join the morag tong?
    They have a hidden HQ somewhere in the basement of a Vivic Canton. Start asking around at the Morag Tong guildhouse in Balmora.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Thread Information