Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Cool I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Well since my DSL is being lame, ive been forced to play single player games. So ive been playing a little bit of Warcraft 3, ghost recon and znes.

My xbox has just been sitting there collecting dust because i havent gotten a game since robotech.

i want a new game, what should i get. And dont worry about what you list thinking i wont enjoy it. I want a broad opinion.

The only variable is that its new. Im talkin a fall release.

I cant wait until november 12 for splinter cell, i need something now!!!!!!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

wait until tomorrow and pick up Deathrow!

the last game i got was Dave Mirra 2 for $27.99 in late August...but i havent stopped playing it since...what a great game.

Its down to $25.00 now.

I've been enjoying Hitman 2. Haven't really checked out any of the other fall releases.

The only drawback IMO is the replay value. But even then, it will probably take you awhile to get the top rating in each of the missions (if you don't use any help).

Of course, that depends on whether you care or not. Really the only advantage of it besides a slap on the back is bonus weapons.
    RIP Dave

Yeah hitman is ok, i played the demo on my PC. If i wanna sneak around and kill people ill wait until 11/12

Deathrow? Ive heard alot of people are waiting for this one. havent looked into it much cause it sounded corny. Let me read some previews.

THanks people, Keep em coming!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    wait until tomorrow and pick up Deathrow!

Deathrow is out today, according to Funcoland, but I called EB and they said they didn't have it yet, duh. I'd go with Deathrow JJAX, this game has gotta RAVE reviews from websites, magazines, and Europe xboxers www.southend-interactive.com check out the forum here . It's packed with violence and supposedly has many unlockables. Getting this right after work and will give impressions probably tomorrow.

Member on the run

JJax, I think Deathrow is your best bet this week. I'm pickin' it up today or tomorrow also at EB on the way home from work. Nothing else I know of comes out this week that will be worth getting right this minute.

Default Re: I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Originally posted by JJaX
    Well since my DSL is being lame, ive been forced to play single player games.
    Does dat explain why you were pi$$ing me off last night when you kept you "opening & closing" da AIM doors?!

I swear, me and casper were chatting on IM about how we are gonna bust a cap in yo ass if you kept on doing it!

Btw, peep dat HOTD3 thread I made, I ink dat will be my next game to cop! Naaai mean?

Deathrow does not ocme out until tomorrow...at least at EB i know that much...ill check some generic stores like K-Mart or Wal-Mart later today...

Member on the run

Default Re: Re: I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Does dat explain why your were pi$$ing me off last night when you kept you "opening & closing" da AIM doors?!

I swear, me and casper were chatting on IM about how we are gonna bust a cap in yo ass if you kept on doing it!
    I would have joined you. I've put a lot of people from XBA on my IM lately (just haven't gotten around to talkin' to everyone).

Default Re: Re: Re: I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Originally posted by rudedogX

I would have joined you. I've put a lot of people from XBA on my IM lately (just haven't gotten around to talkin' to everyone).
    Your missing out if you aint holla at me or casper, yo kid, we be trippin foe wheel! Mad crazy tear to your eye laughs!

Yeah i kept connecting than loggin off and s4it. Just testing what was working and what wasnt.

i can connect to the internet, but web pages take forever to load. Than it starts to work fine, than ill get disconnected.

I know theres a problem with my phone line, i put a service call in for later this week.

So deathrow seems to be the talk of the town Eh? Looks like thats what ill be getting

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I think i want a new Xbox game today, What should i get?

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Your missing out if you aint holla at me or casper, yo kid, we be trippin foe wheel! Mad crazy tear to your eye laughs!
    Nah, Casper and I talk like crazy, I think i've only talked to you once though man! By the way, it sounds like the new date for that deal that I was talkin' about is the first week of December, so be ready

Can someone throw up a link for a preview of this game? i need to be a member to read the one at gamespt

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Here ya go JJax...

Deathrow Imrpessions from IGN

heres IGN's review of Deathrow...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...7&pagenumber=3

I checked BestBuy.com and they have the release date set as the 24th...looks like i have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Man i miss this place

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by rudedogX

Nah, Casper and I talk like crazy, I think i've only talked to you once though man! By the way, it sounds like the new date for that deal that I was talkin' about is the first week of December, so be ready

Yeah i kept connecting than loggin off and s4it. Just testing what was working and what wasnt.

i can connect to the internet, but web pages take forever to load. Than it starts to work fine, than ill get disconnected.

I know theres a problem with my phone line, i put a service call in for later this week.

So deathrow seems to be the talk of the town Eh? Looks like thats what ill be getting
    Maybe yo cheap ass should **cough** get da best DSL/Cable like Ninja got **cough** and then you can be as cool and pimpin as ME! Your XBA Icon & Idol foe wife! Dat 4-life!

I am getten Baldur's gate next, but I had alot of fun with ConflictS, I played it with four friend and it rocked. Also I am playing DTR, ENCLAVE, THE THING. All off and on right now and they are all fun. Finally I rented HM2 the other day and it was fun. So finnal verdict comes down to you and your girly tasts, but here are some of my current picks.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Thanks guys!

Man i miss this place
    Meeeee toooo, I just dropped in for a sec and now I am several pages behind on a paper I should be writting. lol
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Alright...I'm gonna catch some chit for this, but JjaX, you should cop Hitz 2k3. I had last years and they tore it up this year, just not sure if your into hockey tho...dam Devils fans

And Ninja/RudedogX, would you 2 shut up !!

"No, I talk to casper more"
    "Nah, I bug out wit casper more"

Man, both you 2 need to go somewhere

Naw Mean?

l8r

Thread Information