Thread: About enclave

Default About enclave

Those of you who own enclave what is your honest opinion about it??? Is it worth buying for an rpg fan or is it a worthless beautiful hack n slash
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

I had it but didn' t get to finish it. It is pretty good but some environmental effects could use some work. Also there is a cheat code for unlimited life I had to opt to use because there are some areas where you die instantly if you mess up. But Graphics are great. I would give controls a B-. Story is OK. Amount of weapons and armor options is ok too. But the different characters make the game. I may go back and finish it. I would rent it before you buy. The two quests light and dark are cool too.

Default cool

thanks man i just might rent it tonight
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

Thread Information