Thread: did i hear someone say (p)imp?

Default did i hear someone say (p)imp?

sooo rpgs, eh? i haven't really seen any traditional RPGs coming for xbox...

games like Shenmue 2, Project Ego, and PSO 2. these games are far from traditional... but that's a good thing or a bad thing?

Good thing: some new RPG style ideas are growing. like:
    - PSOs freedom fight and online play (basicly PC RPG in console format)
    - Project Egos "Build" character system. which means you can play the game over and over again... but at sometime, the story will get boring.
    - Shenmues "F.R.E.E" engine... i mean wtf. i never played the first one (shenmue just doesn't do anything for me)

i think Xbox needs some traditional rpgs games... like the Chrono series or something. I never liked Final Fantasy, but FFX looks great. and they modified the battle system to more of a Grandia feel (have the little race meter to see who attacks next)...

RPGS i want for xbox:
    - Chrono Cross sequel
    - Grandia Xtreme (GX for Xbox!)
    - FFX or FFXI

i know FFX might not happen, but i can still think it never will. (hmmm? X-bleem )

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Sinizuh...did you forget about Azurik? I think that game looks like it's worth buying. I'm also into RPGs It reminds me of Zelda but on steroids

metal dungeon is a classic turn based rpg, and involves dundeon exploration - and sounds like a fantsay type

Thread Information