One time I went to visit M'Aig the Liar and I asked him about multiplayer. He said that a Argonian called Im-Leet and a Nord called Rolf the Uber could help me in my quest. Which means these two could help beat the main quest or just accompany you as a bodyguard or something. But I have no idea where to find them and I was wondering if anybody has found them in Morrowind.

For those that don't know, M'Aig the Liar is a Khajit, who is located (with a chair and fishing pole) on a very small island (more of a rock) southeast of Dagon Fel and northeast of Ald Daedroth. He is pretty easy to find and I suggest using levitation scrolls to find him OR (as I did) go to Vivec Temple and complete that pilgrimage, which lets you levitate for a VERY long time, and them you can basically "float" in the clouds to north of the island. It's a stupid way, but helpful, especially when traveling in difficult environments. M'Aig the Liar can answer questions such as multiplayer, rope climbling, corpses, shrines, nudity, talking mudcrabs, and other cool stuff.