Thread: Where can I find the Argonian Im-Leet and the Nord Rolf the Uber in Morrowind?

Default Where can I find the Argonian Im-Leet and the Nord Rolf the Uber in Morrowind?

One time I went to visit M'Aig the Liar and I asked him about multiplayer. He said that a Argonian called Im-Leet and a Nord called Rolf the Uber could help me in my quest. Which means these two could help beat the main quest or just accompany you as a bodyguard or something. But I have no idea where to find them and I was wondering if anybody has found them in Morrowind.

For those that don't know, M'Aig the Liar is a Khajit, who is located (with a chair and fishing pole) on a very small island (more of a rock) southeast of Dagon Fel and northeast of Ald Daedroth. He is pretty easy to find and I suggest using levitation scrolls to find him OR (as I did) go to Vivec Temple and complete that pilgrimage, which lets you levitate for a VERY long time, and them you can basically "float" in the clouds to north of the island. It's a stupid way, but helpful, especially when traveling in difficult environments. M'Aig the Liar can answer questions such as multiplayer, rope climbling, corpses, shrines, nudity, talking mudcrabs, and other cool stuff.

I'm just guessing here, but I think Mr. M'Aig is called "The Liar" for a reason. I think they're just some stupid inside internet jokes. Im-Leet, I M L33t (I am elite)? Rolf the Uber? They're both common expressions of DooDspeak. Joke names, to make a point.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Really? Well, some of the things he says are true. Too bad, but it would be cool to have a bodyguard or something.

haha you believed him...

the only thing he says that is the truth is about an underwater cave. that's it
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Originally posted by Supperdog
    haha you believed him...

the only thing he says that is the truth is about an underwater cave. that's it
    yea....
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Originally posted by TheCovenant

yea....
    i'm telling the truth, i have the strat guide
    XBOX=WIN

Hidden Content

Ya, he's right. Everything but what he says about an underwater shrine west of Hla Oad is jus lies. He's kind of an easter egg.

yea he probly lied.the orc warrior in the hills above suran holds a sword he calls umber,if im not mistaken, so i thought the orc might be the guy your lookin for someone named somethin else.my bad

Originally posted by Supperdog
    i'm telling the truth, i have the strat guide

what? all i said was yea.......as in "i was agreeing with you.....!"

Originally posted by Morrowing Lord
    yea he probly lied.the orc warrior in the hills above suran holds a sword he calls umber,if im not mistaken, so i thought the orc might be the guy your lookin for someone named somethin else.my bad
    Yep that's right, he wants a heroic death or something. I killed him dead...

Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
    Yep that's right, he wants a heroic death or something. I killed him dead...
    yea....

My favorite battle in the game was when I fought Umbra for the first time. I was still at a somewhat lower level and we battled for somewhere around 15 minutes. I had run out of restore health potions so I ran back to Suran with him chasing me to get some more. Ran into a shop bought some more and we fought in the streets of Suran, haha. The hit I took Umbra down with broke my sword. Plus I had once again ran out of health potions, all my armor but my greeves and left pauldron and gauntlet were broken and I had 5 points of health left. What a fight!

Originally posted by TheCovenant
    what? all i said was yea.......as in "i was agreeing with you.....!"
    i thought you meant it like "yea...right...." sorry
    XBOX=WIN

Hidden Content

Thread Information