all xbox exclusives

WWE Raw

Are there any more?
    raw isnt exclusive.
    its on pc

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    hunter isn't an exclusive.
    Fine then, go buy me a copy of it on a different system right now and then i'll believe you, but at this point in time, it's only for the Xbox.

Originally posted by rockola
    all xbox exclusives

Splinter Cell - time exclusive only
    Blinx - good game
    Sega GT 2002 - great game
    Unreal Championship - console exclusive, but UT is out for pc and this has no major improvememnts
    Mech Assault - awaiting judgement
    Dead to Rights - only time exclusive
    Panzer Dragoon Orta - im pumped for this
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball - seems lame to me, but a good showcase of the xboxs power
    Toejam and Earl III: All Funked Up - sucks
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - pumped for this too
    Quantum Redshift - lame
    Championship Manager 02/03 - im not brittish so no biggie for me
    Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller - good game
    Deathrow - good game, overhyped
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - console exclusive, but pc version is better
    Transworld Snowboarding - good game, not as good as amped
    WWE Raw - awful, hopefully #2 will improve

Are there any more?
    yes, world series baseball is great, fever and inside drive suck, pgr is overrated, rallisport is great. nightcaster, bloodwake, azurik, etc. are not anything worth owning. i'll bet there are others.

also, future games should rule. brute force, halo 2, bc (also coming to pc), mafia (already on pc), true fantasy live, and a few others should all rule.

but on the whole, the list of exclusives are not great compared to:

ps2: gta3, gtavc, gt3, devil may cry, shinobi, rygar, contra, mark of kri, final fantasy.

gc: mario, eternal darkness, sonic, resident evil

they have blockbuster games, we have solid games (besides the almighty halo and the upcoming brute force)

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

twotoma:

what you just said is excactly what you said about the whole post. yea if you just arent into xbox and dont want to be what you say is true but look at what you are comparing it too.

GC:
    mario - who cares about mario, other than GC owners. I havent heard anyone personally (in real life) talk about mario sunshine.

eternal darkness: yea I have read about this game and read that it is a good game but from reviews, it just appears to be a solid game not a blockbuster, also, its another game noone knows about.

Sonic: bah sonic is just like mario, who cares.

resident evil: finally a blockbuster for the GC. thats 1

PS2: from the ones you listed

gtavc, devil may cry, shinobi, rygar, contra, mark of kri: are all solid game but none are blockbusters

GT3: thats a blockbuster but its had its time

Gta3 final fantasy: Both blockbusters but in all reality, who cares about final fantasy except kids and japananime fans? noone I know bought final fantasy x, they said it looked ***.

its all on what people like, me personally I think you listed the wrong set of ps2 games to make you point, and even when I read through my list that you commented on, I see differences in out taste, panzer dragon orta and crazy taxi are 2 games that looks stupid to me and I never gave them any though but you are pumped for one . and using the "pc version is better, its out for the PC " arguement is really stipid. first, none of the consoles consider PC's to be direct competition to them. second, everyone stop believing the hype about PCs, saying a PC based game like UT or Morrowind on a console is close to being as good as it is on a pc is a compliment. there are still lots of things out that that can potentially make any PC game better. for one look at all the mods for morrowind. and all the mods, maps, mutators for UT that you will beable to make/ download. and those a posibilities that are with just abotu every PCmade game out there that are limited with the xbox, even with live.

im very into xbox. i traded my ps2 in a long time ago, but sometimes i wish i hadn't, because of games like GT3, GTA3 and VC, and Devil May Cry 1 and 2. Also, Rygar is one of my top 5 games of all time for NES, and I'm excited for the remake. Gamecube on the other hand is awful I must admit. The controllers make it nearly impossible to enjoy. But they do have a good lineup of exclusives, with Mario, Sonic, Eternal Darkness, and Resident Evil. I've played them all, they are all GREAT games.

Xbox is the best console around, and in my mind, consoles are much better than PC's for sheer enjoyment, but the exclusive titles are not great. Halo is the funnest game I've ever played, and Splinter Cell has me more excited than any game besides Halo 2. But SS is not exclusive, only time exclusive. Also, Brute Force looks to be a great game. But we don't have any game that transcends all genres and tastes and is fun for everyone. GTA3 and VC do that (don't kid yourself, you know you like it), Mario is much of the same, and I've never met a person that didn't like Resident Evil 1.

Don't take me for a PS2 or GC fanboy, because I'm not, but I'mlike a parent wishing the best for his son, the Xbox. And although my boy has all the potential in the world, he's not living up to it.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Fine then, go buy me a copy of it on a different system right now and then i'll believe you, but at this point in time, it's only for the Xbox.
    Its coming to GC.

www.ebgames.com

Look it up.

I take back something I said in my last reply

I dont think panzer dragon or crazy taxi look stupid. they just arent games that appeal to me, they look good and like they could be fun for people that like those type of games but they just are not what I like

about gta3 I havent played vice city but I did buy gta3 for my laptop and I do think it is over rated. dont get me wrong, I would love for it to be on the xbox but the PC version have only kept my attention for a couple of weeks, then I realized that the game itself, not the random violence and stealing of cars, end up being different variations of the same missions over and over again. steal a car- kill this guy, pick this guy up and bring him here, place a bomb on this car and drive it to a spot withought damaging it etc. midway through the second island I stopped playing it all together and never loaded it up again. the bigest draw to this game is its controversy, picking up prostitutes, random killing, stealing cars. after a while just about everyone I know that has this game, including me, just quit doing the missions and just looked for spots where they can kill police over and over, trying to get as many police/fbi/tanks/helicopters to chace them, or stole cars to see how crazy of a jump they could do

Thread Information