Thread: LOTR: Do the Cheats Work?

Default LOTR: Do the Cheats Work?

I try not to use cheat codes my first time through on games, and try to play fairly. However, I am stuck now at the very end of Lord of the Rings, playing as Aragorn against that dragonrider guy (and I know there is ANOTHER big boss after him, too!). I am low on health and on elven arrows, and cannot beat this guy for anything! I have found codes at various sites for extra ammo, health, etc, but cannot get them to work at all. Does anyone know if the codes out there on the net for this game are legitimate or bogus? I am inputting them as fast as I can (a lot of sites emphasize the speed element on them), but they NEVER work! I am never going to be able to finish this game if I do not cheat here a little, and there is no way I am going to replay the whole thing just because of the situation now at the end! (I did not save any earlier Aragorn stages...stupid me!) Any info would be appreciated!

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Trust me these codes workbecause I have used them

The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
    Unlimited ring charges for Frodo:
    Quickly press Y, B, A, B, Y, X during game play while idle. A message will confirm correct code entry.
    Information in this section was contributed by htleung.

Unlimited ammunition:
    Quickly press X, B, Y, A, X, B during game play while idle. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Unlimited health:
    Quickly press Y, A, X, B, A, Y during game play while idle. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Default Thanks!

I will try them out! Thanks....maybe I am just too slow with the inputting! But, man....seems like I am doing them at lightspeed! Thanks again!

Cool

YAY! I finally got the dang thing to work...don't know what I did that was different, but I got it. Just finished the game a few minutes ago! Now I gotta try to finish off the Spider-Man game...I got about 2/3 of the way through that one when I first bought it, then just sort of abandoned it for whatever reason. Must....finish....game......

Thanks again for the tip!

Thread Information