Thread: Hitman 2 Sountrack

Default Hitman 2 Sountrack

The music in this game was excellent. IMO, it was some of the best game music I have heard. I put it up there with Halo in that it really augmented the overall mood established by the story. If you're interested, you can now get the soundtrack on CD here.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

I have to agree. The soundtrack is extremely well crafted and fitting to this game and puts the dot over the i for an awesome experience. Can't imagine this game without it.
    Classical soundtracks are the best I think since they are timeless and very powerful....just think of Star Wars

Only other soundtrack I can think of that comes even close is parts of the Deus Ex score (done on synthesizer).
    Some of the trax here are just fantastic and again extremely fitting to that awesome game.
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Originally posted by [oXo]

Classical soundtracks are the best I think since they are timeless and very powerful....
    As far as movie soundtracks go with classical music I enjoy the Alien movies. I believe they were done by Horner.

As far as Hitman 2. The classical fit very well.

After playing the demo of Splinter Cell, I think the music was VERY well done and SO fitting (by Crystal Method).

S.C. Is going to be a MUST buy! (sorry for being off topic).

Thread Information