Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TimeSplitters 2 KICKS HALOS ASS

Default TimeSplitters 2 KICKS HALOS ASS

Just thought id say, this would be my number 1 recomended game for anyone with a new xbox, who gives a flying f*ck if its a port, or if the graphics arnt spectacular,

IT IS A GREAT GAME!

The amount of weapons is awesome!, the systemlinked/splitscreen play is awesome!

This is the only splitscreen game i didnt find myself squinting and leaning towards the monitor like i did in halo, the graphics are sharp and clear!

Wooh get this game!

ps: ive been playing it for about 10 hours now!

Better than Halo.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

kicks halo's ass??? are you on crack kid?? and no im not gonna buy it...way better games coming out to spend my money on then some ps2 port

better than Halo? i'll make sure i wont take any of your recommendations - Better than Halo?

I thought Time splitters 2 sucked.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

The Trash Man

Default Yeah...

Dude, I thought I was the only one who though this game kicked Halo's Ass! *roxorz* your the coolest. Your liek so my idol, we should team up over Xbconnect and whoop on all those Halo junkies... *roxorz*

(end sarcasm)

This guy is on more than just crack, this game sucks. Its like someone fuel injected him with time crystals, because this game is a complete peice of crap... Go Capture the Bag or something kid....
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Tme splitters wasa good gameand so I am sure time splitters two is also a good game. at least from ratings it has been getting. But as far as kicking Halos arse.. theres no way. Splinter Cell is the only game other than Halo 2 that might be better than halo.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

And where is the Jump Button, and what about cool team vehicles?

In every way Halo beats the dog **** out of TS2
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Time Splitter 2 better than Halo? You aint been buying da crack JJax be selling in Dirty Jersey have you?

And judging from dat demo in dat OXM magazine this game is wack.

Have u even played HAlo? :o

Timesplitters is a good game but not better than halo

Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
    Have u even played HAlo? :o

Timesplitters is a good game but not better than halo

If I ever see someone with a copy of Timesplitter im gonna take my "Time", "Split" my crack, and shiii on it! Ninja Style!

The Trash Man

Default Local Eb...

An employee at our local Electronics Boutique sold his ORIGINAL launch day HALO for a copy of TimeSplitters 2. What a dumbass, I sold my Timesplitters last week for 10 dollars less than what I bought it for new, not a bad deal....
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Thankx for your opinion, Reversion...now play Halo with 8 people and then come back and we'll see what you think then.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i think timesplitters 2 is a damn good game. not better then halo...but its a keeper.

It has better Elements than Halo, More Mulitplayer games than Halo, plus More single player , and it has Bots, thats how it blows doors over Halo, Halo has it's moments but its getting to be outdated, and personally the people that complain about this game based on the Demo, must really suck at video games, because if you were 2 you could figure out the aiming options, I think if this had been an Xbox Xclusive, you would of sang a different tune, and praised it,

so in some ways YES it is better than Halo, but HAlO still has it's Moments like Vehicles , but if your a Goldeneye Lover and have some gaming skill, you will enjoy it ,but if your a biased Xbox Fanboy with no skill then your going to hate it,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

To give Reversion some credit, TS2 is a fun, fantastic game. I tried to tell everyone how great of a game it is. But as awesome as that game, you cant really compare anything to Halo...well IF one game was better than Halo, it'd have to be GoldenEye. :-)

Everyone, dont just attack the guy's opinion. If he's wrong--that's your opinion and state so reasonably (But i have to admit Ninja Scroll was funny). As example of an ignorance, BREVITY said 'In every way Halo beats the dog **** out of TS2' Does Halo do a better job of offering statistics than TS2? No. Does Halo offer a better multiplayer character selection? No. Does Halo let a gang of monkeys fight for the weakest player? No. Yeah Halo is awesome, but so are other games.

I enjoy hearing what people think is or isnt better than Halo, so dont discourage people from giving opinions at XBA.

In fact, Gamespy also thought Timesplitters 2 (score 89) was better than Halo (score 85) as hard as that is to believe.

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

Default Holy Cow, I'm agreeing with DZNUTZ

TimeSplitters 2 wasn't that bad of a game. I had fun. Now Halo is (at least for the time being) head and shoulders above anything else.... but I'm not going to trash TimeSplitters.

That said, everyone has their opinion, and I'm just glad that you've found something you really like! As long as that's happening, the Xbox will stick around.
    "Who are you?"

"I'm...

these games are totally different, Halo is about precision, sniping and stuff like that, timesplitters is about firing as many bullets at something and some of them will hit your target. timsplitters is also much faster than halo, the story mode in timesplitters is way too short and the story is so stupid. I got timesplitters and played it for a couple days but then i went back to halo, the multiplayer areas are much better and more open in halo, and theres no gun in timesplitters as awesome as the pistol in halo

Halo about precision and sniping?!

To some extent, but I cant remember a moment spent where I wasnt unloading clip after clip into convenant as fast as I could.

Halo was pretty fast, in a really intense sort of way.

Originally posted by fowlowl

Halo was pretty fast, in a really intense sort of way.
    Just wait for Unreal Championship. You'll be poo'ing in your diapers ma' boy!!

Thread Information