Poll: what game should i get?

Thread: what game should i buy??

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

Default what game should i buy??

hey i just bought timesplitters 2.... i wanted one more game

i already have pre-ordered unreal..... LET ME KNOW

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Buy whatever you want, not what other people want.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

oviously he is looking for advice.
    and wants maybe pluses and minuses of each game.
    don't get into your review/other people opinion rant...i can practicly recite it for you..i've heard it that many times.

ward..i say probably splinter cell.
    mgs wasn't all dat imo
    ghost recon is a must to...but sorry..i don't have anymore time to talk to your "mommy" on live.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Of course it's your ultimate decision, but, this is what I plan on doing:

I plan on purchasing Unreal Championship, first and foremost...and likely will pick up Splinter Cell. Ghost Recon just could be another candidate for a game purchase, too since it's XBox Live capable. Splinter Cell is not XBox Live, but, from what I keep reading and hearing about how bad ass the demo disc is, you know the game has to be pretty sweet.

I guess Splinter Cell takes the genre to a whole new level. That's what I'm mostly interested in...I want innovation....that's what we should all expect from the XBox. As for Metal Gear Solid X...well, I understand that Splinter Cell is Metal Gear Solid X done right and is what they wanted for Metal Gear Solid X but couldn't deliever. So, I'm passing on Metal Gear and going for Splinter Cell instead.

So, Unreal Championship is a must for me because I'm a die hard fan of FPS and this one is on XBox Live.

And, Splinter Cell because it seems to have taken the third person shooter genre to a whole new benchmark.

And, finally, Ghost Recon because it's also XBox Live capable (like UC is), and well...I think it's basically Sony's SOCOM done right.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Of course it's your ultimate decision, but, this is what I plan on doing:

I plan on purchasing Unreal Championship, first and foremost...and likely will pick up Splinter Cell. Ghost Recon just could be another candidate for a game purchase, too since it's XBox Live capable. Splinter Cell is not XBox Live, but, from what I keep reading and hearing about how bad ass the demo disc is, you know the game has to be pretty sweet.

I guess Splinter Cell takes the genre to a whole new level. That's what I'm mostly interested in...I want innovation....that's what we should all expect from the XBox. As for Metal Gear Solid X...well, I understand that Splinter Cell is Metal Gear Solid X done right and is what they wanted for Metal Gear Solid X but couldn't deliever. So, I'm passing on Metal Gear and going for Splinter Cell instead.

So, Unreal Championship is a must for me because I'm a die hard fan of FPS and this one is on XBox Live.

And, Splinter Cell because it seems to have taken the third person shooter genre to a whole new benchmark.

And, finally, Ghost Recon because it's also XBox Live capable (like UC is), and well...I think it's basically Sony's SOCOM done right.

Thread Information