Thread: Time Splitters...am i missing something??

Question Time Splitters...am i missing something??

OK, I really like the game alot but...

HOW IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU SAVE THE GAME???

I just started, got to the end of the 1st level and.......then what??

Keep getting nailed at the top of the dam but if i want to quit for the night i have to start over from the beggining. Not even from the checkpoint, what gives??

HELP!!

Default Re: Time Splitters...am i missing something??

it auto saves after each level, and you can't save in between a level.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

yo highlite..
    i have the same EXACT prob.
    i keep on getting nailed at the top of the dam too

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

i played it at a friends house and it seems like an adverage PS2-quality game with a cool map maker...

What difficulty level are you playing on ? Playing "medium" difficulty, there was a "checkpoint" halfway through the level, as you almost reach the control room. I was allowed to resume the game from this checkpoint. Perhaps on "hard" you don't have it.

Yeah, the top of the dam is a *****. You have to make sure your health is still good before you get there, then divide your attention between shooting at the Hind helicopter and killing the enemies spawing from the elevators at the ends of the dam.

My problem now is in Chicago. I kill the boss on the stairs but the time portal does not appear. Anybody know what's up with that ?
    Steve

bust a nut

Originally posted by steveo_wrx
    What difficulty level are you playing on ? Playing "medium" difficulty, there was a "checkpoint" halfway through the level, as you almost reach the control room. I was allowed to resume the game from this checkpoint. Perhaps on "hard" you don't have it.

Yeah, the top of the dam is a *****. You have to make sure your health is still good before you get there, then divide your attention between shooting at the Hind helicopter and killing the enemies spawing from the elevators at the ends of the dam.

My problem now is in Chicago. I kill the boss on the stairs but the time portal does not appear. Anybody know what's up with that ?
    check your mission statements, if u havent completed all the mission objectives, then the time portal dosent appear.
    i had trouble with it befroe, i wasnt shooting enough bullet holes in those whisky barrels. o well. Also, the secondary objectives dont matter.

On the top of the dam. remeber to use the left trigger to fire missles, i didnt even know that after i got killed 15 times. what a pain in the ass.

im struggling on the atom bomb islnad where i have to defuse the bombs and i am playing on normal diffuculity

Thread Information