Thread: Splinter Cell...is it for sure?????

davidx

Question Splinter Cell...is it for sure?????

I love looking forward to great games. There's something about waking up on the morning of a release date and rushing down to the local EB that makes me feel just like a kid on Christmas morning.

HOWEVER. I HATE getting to EB to find out that the "great game" has been backdated for another month (or two).

Somebody reasure me that Splinter Cell will be hitting shelves on the promised date? Anybody? Puh-LEASE!?!??!

Either it's a concrete date, or just a bunch of hype that makes my inner child cry like a broken-hearted Xbox addict.

The Xman.

More so the game was supposed to be out on the 12th or so and was pushed back to the 20th...that small of a push means basically they are ready but still playin with the stupididities of shipping and printing...should be good to go!
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

Talking

Splinter Cell is a go in michigan at game stops on the date of nov. 19th and thats a positive. so man get ready grab ur drooling towel and run and get it the 19th.
    Pyro_678

i heard it was coming out for the ps2 first then pc then xbox? so we'll see it next year...NOT , i can't wait till next week baby, it will be here for sure, and so will the mad reviews.

Thread Information