Thread: For those of you who rent games...

Default For those of you who rent games...

How long does it usually take Blockbuster (on average) to get new releases in? The reason I ask is because when Fever 2003 was released, Blockbuster didn't have it until a week later.

This weekend, my brother and I are going to have a gaming fest, and I wanted to know what to expect when I go to rent them. Thanks in advance.

Gamerscore Whore

My blockbuster usually gets it 1 week after the release on Friday. (So actually about a week and a half.)

it all depends. if it's a big game usually mine will get new releases the same week. Fore example most new releases come out wed, my BB will have it that friday. Other games will come out a week later fri, like the other poster said

The Frew-its of the Devil

The blockbuster's here in colorado slack anywhere from two weeks to a month... pathetic...
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

The blockbuster's here in colorado slack anywhere from two weeks to a month... pathetic...

yup my bb in highlands r sucks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

It really depends on the BlockBuster, too. My local BlockBuster never got NHL 2002 last year. It also seems to be deliberately keeping the XBox and GameCube sections quite small. The PS2 has like a wall and a half. XB and GC? Maybe a wall between the two. WTF?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information