Thread: Xbox Hater!!!!!

Default Xbox Hater!!!!!

this guy has a website and he claims he knows everything in life, some things on the site are quite funny, but this is out of line...lol. i know it's his opinion but look at what this guy had to say about xbox.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Default Whoops

MAKING A NEW SIG

im sick of peoplewho dont know what the hell they are talking about like in that ****y ass article hes like oh look at the ****y games and he lists the 5 worst games and if he was to say that about ps2 there would be like 300 and then he says the price is too high and its the same price as the PoS2. and 3. The controller is almost as big as my nuts...yeah like he has nuts hes a little ***** that doesnt know ****. somone should make a site of all the xbox haters and their emails... it would be kinda funny they would get a lot of hate mail.

hehe... that's a funny website because a lot of it is true.

I'm no PC gamer, but I agree with some points.

p!ss-poor design
    (in relation to PCs, but godly to other consoles)

The games suck
    (need quality games, but a lot of them are coming out this winter and next spring)

The controller is almost as big as my nuts.
    (I like s-controller more but the original isn't bad at all. And this guy must have huge nuts)

People who own the Xbox don't play video games.
    (what is the defintion of a video game anyway? Video games should be separated into PC and console games... so different)

No Soul
    (Microsoft doesn't make many Japanese likeable games. its so true)

*****ty philosophy.
    (disagree with this one)

Too expensive.
    (Too cheap)

thats my analysis. And oh yeah... This guy's a loner. Who the hell has the time to make a website that disses a game console so comprehnsively?

Even i hate the games he mentioned. oh well, cant wait for the months ahead though.

that guy is a dumba$$ he bashes xbox when he doesnt know **** about it. he lists all the stupid games and leaves out all the good games like Motogp, rallisport and many many more that i dont have time to list............

Mace-Windu

I will write him an e-mail telling him "the force compels you to shut the hell up!"

Some people's ignorance toward the XBox completely amazes me.

Looks like he hates mostly everything if you click the link at the bottom. What a loser.

Originally posted by Mace-Windu
    I will write him an e-mail telling him "the force compels you to shut the hell up!"

Some people's ignorance toward the XBox completely amazes me.
    some ppls ignorance/arrogance to other consoles amazing me.
    But this "article" was just opinion..mostly. Try not to get your panties in a bunch.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Do we really have to bash this guy? Sure, he's annoying as all ****, but we're just giving him ammo. We bring down ourselves when we pay attention to ****heads like these.
    Last edited by POD13259; 11-07-2002 at 08:13 PM.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

LoL...canadianboi3, thanks for posting....i think the guy has made a hobby out of *****ing and conplaining......That guy has left the planet a while ago, if you know what i mean....I can't wait to see this guy go toe to toe with the xbox faithful in a flame war...
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
    LoL...canadianboi3, thanks for posting....i think the guy has made a hobby out of *****ing and conplaining......That guy has left the planet a while ago, if you know what i mean....I can't wait to see this guy go toe to toe with the xbox faithful in a flame war...
    Yup it will be full of stupidy.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

lol, this guy is so cool

Yeah, I see that it is just what he thinks, but that m****r f****r called me "Xbox *****". I don't know bout you, but I tend to get alittle p***ed when some one starts talking sh*t over something stupid and uncalled for. It might not have been a bad article, though I didn't agree, but he gets into sh*t talking that there really was no need for. I mean hell, who doesn't like a little sh*t talk every now and then, but this dude went too far.

Oh well, I'm just waiting for Live and all the new games coming out, then see what Mr. D!ckface has to say.-peace

Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
    Did he die? How is that known?

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

wow he took the time to type that? life needed!!!!

i mean i wish i was as cool as to write something 5 pages long to **** people off.... damn i am jealous now

i feel like an ass for reading that artical in the first place,ps2 owners just dont like the xbox ,cause there ****ed they bought the ps2 first an my friends who have both an xbox an a ps2 like them both !
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Wow a disgrunlted PoS2 fanboy...surprise surprise...but I will give him credit...this geek actually made me laugh

You can seriously drop the controller onto a cat from 5 feet and break its back... so I've heard.
    LoL, that's stupid as Fk but good ... nice try slick, now go back and go screw your network adapter

Starving College Student

Originally posted by Hybrid Chicken
    well he is a dumb but everyone has a right to their own opinion
    The Constitution gives him the right to ***** and moan, so let him ***** and moan!

We all know he's a retard, and that's all that counts, right?
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

NOOB????

He knows what hes talking about. I aggree with all the ****ty games that sexbox had for year one, but this is a whole new year and whe have a handfull of great games comin' out soon. So everyone stick in there and lets be patient

THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN WELL OVER 4 months ago

Thread Information