Thread: gta vice city, anyone?

Default gta vice city, anyone?

played it? how is it.? is it really amazing ?

Default it's the best game ever

sorry guys, but this game is better than anything we have to offer, including halo. splinter cell might give it a run from what i hear, but the nonlinear gameplay in this game is unmatched. the only games that come close to it are GTA 3, Maria 64, and Zelda 64. You can basically do anything you want in any sequence. and the missions in this game are more in depth than in GTA 3. although ill be happy with splinter cell, uc, brute force, and mafia, as well as XBL, i really wish we had this game.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Lol...Maria 64...

Yea Vice city is fun, but I'm playing Tony4 more (ps2)...not "bored" of vice city, but the luster has worn off..
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

Yes it's an awsome game... Got it for Xmas... even though xmas is next month. Anyway, AWSHOME!!!
    Hopefully True Crime is better than this... I doubt it, but who knows... could be!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

its ok, i thought it was going to be better than it was and it feels like the same game as GTA3 with a different city but the music fits very well.

and i think xbox live has somthing to do with me not liking this game as much as i liked GTA3 because ever since i got xbox live i havent played my PS2 ecause xbox live shos how much PS2 really sucks
    Last edited by xboxmaster2002; 11-08-2002 at 01:59 PM.

The Frew-its of the Devil

I'm not enjoying the PS2 persay, but rather a game on it. This game could easily be on any system, but unfortunately it's on the lowest common denominator. I wish it were on PC already... and of course we all wish it was on Xbox, but it's not. Clearly Rockstar isn't a Developer who wishes to go the extra mile and allow their game to be all it can (due to the fact that they prefer to develop it for a half assed system) but considering what they've done with it, it's pretty amazing. Yes the graphics are pretty horrid, but the game is fun. Funny how people complain that MS buys up all these dope games, but when Sony does it it's a good thing.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Thread Information