Thread: Blinx Sequel Planned

Default Blinx Sequel Planned

Thursday 7th November 2002

XBOX SHOCKER: BLINX 2 READY TO CLEAN UP

That weird warpy effect you're seeing isn't the fault of last night's strong lager: prepare to see Microsoft's cat return with twice as much time-bending action

12:18 Sources have confirmed this morning that Japanese developer Artoon is already hard at work on a Blinx sequel for Xbox. It's almost like game development in fast forward. Or something.
    Blinx is the green-eyed cat charged with rescuing a princess by bending the fabric of time to solve puzzles. Thus far the only game icon to make full use of Xbox's hard drive.

Microsoft took to Artoon's little man with gusto earlier this year for precisely this reason, signing the game as a first-party affair. Unfortunately, although expectations were high, recent reviews have warned gamers to err on the side of caution before splashing the greenbacks.

No details have emerged regarding the sequel as yet, but the original innovated in a way never seen before on consoles, so there's every reason to be cheerful.

A preliminary release date has been pencilled in for Christmas 2003.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...p{que}id=83153

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

I'll buy it!

Blinx is a cool game. Not the greatest game ever, but looks REALLY good, is pretty innovative, and has decent game play. So, here's hoping they take the best of the first one and add some more original thought and come up with a truly excellent game

Are you kidding?! Blinx was just released and there is another one planned? They really have confidence in this game. I like the first one though so I will probably get this one.

I here Blinx is a crappy game.

I here Blinx is a crappy game
    you heard incorrectly.

Thread Information