Thread: How do I use the sneak option when opening a door in Splinter Cell?

Default How do I use the sneak option when opening a door in Splinter Cell?

I know you hold A and press down to get the option, but then what do you do? He leans on the door and opens it a bit but what then?
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

it is basically just to get a sneak look into the room before u go in..... useless in the demo really..... i am sure it will be useful in the full game.

When you hold down the a button to open the door there is this little drop down box at the top of the screen...

With the left analog stick push down till you see the word sneak appear next to the word door...

Let go of the A button and he will crack open the door without opening it all the way...

I accidently did this at one time and then it took me a few tries to figure out how I did it it...

Also don't forget that you have the fiber optic that will let you see under the door....

These instruction are to the best of my memory, but I am pretty confident this will work...

Thread Information