Thread: Outlaw Golf 2??

Default Outlaw Golf 2??

After taking back Tiger Woods 2003 to the rental store, I want a new version of Outlaw Golf even more!
    All it would need is about 5 more courses, 3 or 4 more players, and a few more pieces of equipment and it'd be the premier console golf game.

Has anyone heard anything about whether a sequel is even in development?

I've got too many bad things to say about the EA game, along with cross-platform/multi-console production to want to talk about the degree of suckiness in Tiger Woods Golf, right now.

Hypnotix.com

Outlaw Golf 2 should be out next summer. It'll also be Live enabled. Plus they're planning on releasing a Demo soon.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

I dont know. I like the golf engine on the first but was dissappointed in te game. I also like the graphics better than tiger but I like tiger better. The game seems to move faster and if you have 4 people playing youstill can upgrade your player and ean money. I think that was the biggest thing they lacked in the first but if they do something about that on the second release I might get it.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

I know their making an outlaw volleyball game with new and more characters
    Games that I own for the Xbox:
    Cel-Damage
    Dead of Alive 3
    Deathrow*
    Halo*
    James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
    JSRF*

(* recomends to you to PLAY for sure)

Thread Information