Thread: Ghost Recon Official Street Date?

Default Ghost Recon Official Street Date?

OK I was at EB today making some drastic decisions. What i ended up doing was canceling my Splinter cell pre-order (i'll get it for X-mas or sumthin) and i pre-ordered Unreal and Ghost Recon. Naturally i asked when the two are on the shelves. In reply i heard "November 13 for Unreal, and the 7th of December for Ghost recon." Now being a little slow i realised (after i walked out of EB) that that sounded way off. I didn't get a chance to ask again, so I was wondering, what is the DEFINIT release date for Ghost Recon. The reason I question the 7th of Dec. is because I've herd the 13 of November and we all know it was one of the scheduled games for the Live release. Thanks in advance guys.

BTW - Do you guys plan on getting Ghost Recon for one of the first additions to your Live Collection?
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Sorry don't know when it is released at EB, but Im going to the mall in an hour to down pay the rest of my XBL stuff at EB. So I'll ask and tell you . But I DO plan on having Ghost Recon as one of my 1st XBL titles along with, UC, and MechAssault.

Default Re: Ghost Recon Official Street Date?

Originally posted by halo_11
    OK I was at EB today making some drastic decisions. What i ended up doing was canceling my Splinter cell pre-order (i'll get it for X-mas or sumthin) and i pre-ordered Unreal and Ghost Recon. Naturally i asked when the two are on the shelves. In reply i heard "November 13 for Unreal, and the 7th of December for Ghost recon." Now being a little slow i realised (after i walked out of EB) that that sounded way off. I didn't get a chance to ask again, so I was wondering, what is the DEFINIT release date for Ghost Recon. The reason I question the 7th of Dec. is because I've herd the 13 of November and we all know it was one of the scheduled games for the Live release. Thanks in advance guys.

BTW - Do you guys plan on getting Ghost Recon for one of the first additions to your Live Collection?

Ghost Recon went gold last week, and will ship tomorrow. And yes I already paid for it and will pick it up Wednesday.

It SHIPS TOMORROW!!?? As in I can PICK IT UP TOMORROW??!!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

if it ships tommorow...that means u can pick it up wensday nov 13th.

damn where ehw when u need him

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    if it ships tommorow...that means u can pick it up wensday nov 13th.

damn where ehw when u need him

Aight sorry, i got excited. And who's this EHW guy your talkin about?

Just a little FYI, Unreal arrives in my city ON the 13th only because I live in the town where it was made so it may ship on the 13th, but it'll obviously reach where it was made first. So i can get Ghost Recon and Unreal on the same day at EB. Thanks a tonne though guys.

Mace-Windu

Is the focus of Ghost Recon going to be mainly Live or is it going to have some gold single player like the old Rainbow Six? I ask this because I can't get broadband, or Live.

Oh ya i've read all about it and it does have a gold single player aspect to it. 15 levels in fact just like good ol' Rainbow Six. So even if you don't have or can't get Live, consider this game!!

im getting this game along with mechassault and unreal. and it comes out on them 13th, so ill be picking this up wit mechassault and uc the next day

Thread Information