Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ign reviewed Unreal Championship

Are you afraid? So am I! XBX_Junior_XBX's Avatar

It's going to be a 9.0 or higher!!! : P

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by tWoTOMA

why? isn't that the case with all first and third person shooters?? even halo is aim shoot and repeat. whos the F'n moron?
    I think what JJaX is talking about is justified. I mean, let's be reasonable. The reviewer obviously hinted to downgrade UC. I mean, I can make any game *sound* dumb, but, it doesn't mean it is. Besides, there is a lot of skill that takes place instead of "aim, shoot, and repeat". I agree with JJaX...they are morons.

In fact, let me attempt to make all racing games sound stupid: "Gas, brake, turn". Does that make all racing games bad? Of course not...but, it sure sounds like I could be putting down the genre or a specific racing game. Know what I mean?

9.2 sounds good to me. I know where my next paycheck is going. (That and about 40 other games XD )
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

I think what JJaX is talking about is justified. I mean, let's be reasonable. The reviewer obviously hinted to downgrade UC. I mean, I can make any game *sound* dumb, but, it doesn't mean it is. Besides, there is a lot of skill that takes place instead of "aim, shoot, and repeat". I agree with JJaX...they are morons.

In fact, let me attempt to make all racing games sound stupid: "Gas, brake, turn". Does that make all racing games bad? Of course not...but, it sure sounds like I could be putting down the genre or a specific racing game. Know what I mean?
    I agree, one of the strategies/skills includes...RECOIL! Yup, that SPRAY AND PRAY strategy won't work online, CS veterans (like myself )and Ghost Recon veterans know that. Depending on ur speed and/or position of ur body greatly affect the destination of your bullet. Crouching and shooting in short controlled burts increases accuracy but, running, going full-auto, or the combination of the two (OR U JUST CANT AIM ) will get you licking your blood off the floor. If all you(JJAX) plan on doing is aim, shoot, repeat... lets just see how long you'll last online, though it might work better for UC than Ghost Recon or Counter-Strike.
    Last edited by Spartan-XBA; 11-12-2002 at 11:09 PM.

Starving College Student

Ghost Recon veterans (like myself
    you played it ONCE at my house
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Koopa

you played it ONCE at my house
    ARE YOU A MORON!? I wasn't talking about being a GR vet, I was talking about being a CS vet. Think before you talk Koopa, or else I'll drop ur house on you!

Shiet, Ghost Recon is like my Rainbow 6, and Rogue Spear anyway. That's why I kicked @$$ at it when I was at ur house, and u couldn't figure out how to pick the right weapons...
    Last edited by Spartan-XBA; 11-12-2002 at 11:11 PM.

i cant wait to pick this game up !
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information