Poll: If you could only get one which would you get?

Thread: Been done to death but...XBL

Default Been done to death but...XBL

I know thisis doneto death but this weekend I plan on getting two games. One is splinter cell but the other I need help with see poll. Also does anyone know where there is a review for ghost recon?
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

The Frew-its of the Devil

I chose Mechassault because I already have Unreal Tournament 2003. Not interested in Ghost Recon myself...
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

i really cant help cause i was in the same position as u, but i dont want to mess out on anything so im getting all 3, but wat kind of games do u like and mybe i can help u.

I like combat, and well as far as UC and am already tossed between this and Timesplitters two. I know it isnt online but it has the map editor. I think UC has vechicles though dosnt it? As for ghost recon I cant really find anything on the game so I might wait to rent. Helll if I can find a blockbuster with all three I would just rent them all first.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

i would get uc over timesplitters.

bust a nut

i cant find much info about UC, what is the single player about?? i dont have broadband so no xbl.

so im gonna pick up mechassualt and SplinterCell first.

in uc u can go agaisnt bots and its like u go through a championship or something like that. lots of guns and maps and downloadable stuff from live if u get xbox live in the future

I AM pickin-up Unreal Championship and Ghost Recon FOR SURE!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Default Mechassault

First off, good choice with Splinter Cell. I'm jacked about that one big time. As far as XBL, Ghost Recon is too similar to Brute Force for me, and I'd rather wait and get Brute Force any day. UC looks like a decent game, but when you have Halo and XBC, why get another FPS that can't compare to the greatness that is Halo? I'm gonna go with Mechassault even though I've never been a Mech game fan. It unique, the only mech game with XBL capabilities, and isn't overshadowed by other games in the genre.

Friday, I'm geting XBL. Next Teusday, Splinter Cell. Next Friday, Mortal Kombat. Somewhere down the road when I get sick of NBA and NFL 2K3 online, I'll get Mechassault.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Checkout my XBL gamertag

I hate robots and already own UT2k3...so.... ghost recon it is for me
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Ghost recon is on top for me but who knows. I want UC and I get that on release also... So im set!

Ghost Recon
    Hidden Content

All your ATV needs fulfilled here

UC on Xbox Live will be 100 times better than Halo on XBC. Halo was an awesome one player game, but Unreal is the king of multiplayer online fragfests.

Thread Information