Thread: Mechassault vs. Unreal Chamionship

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

Default Mechassault vs. Unreal Chamionship

sorry if this has been posted or something.... but i have money for 1 game... and then i will practice like crazy (better have a good single player) and then in about march, i will get XBL and then play there... which one though? i do not have more than 50 to kill right now.

meh.
    ha..

I bought MechAssault, but only because IGN and Gamespot seem to think that it's THE game to be playing on Xbox Live. So far it's really awesome, although I can't get online yet. The single player is sweet. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is great. I love blowing up buildings.

So my slightly biased vote goes to MechAssault. I have 2 weeks to return it, so I hope to rent Unreal before then and make my final decision.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

Mech Assault all the way, NomadLLama!
    There's no need to fear Underdog is here! Hidden Content

No question, Mech Assault.

i got mech assault and i must say it is one of the best gaming expirences i have had. The online is really amazing man it is addictive. I got this game along with ghost recon i put ghost recon in for like 2 min and was like must have more mech assault. As for unreal or mech assault i would say mech assault just as it is different from any other game i have played.

Mech Assault my man, Mech Assault.

At first I was more excited about UC (which I'll still get), but w/ all of the excellent reviews and the fact that it was released before UC, I purchased Mechassault and I agree w/ Shoua, this game is awesome! The campaign mode is truly well done and the Live experience is so addicting. No lag and tons of fun.

I was goin to get UC because I thought it would have more reply value, but now I think im gonna get Mechassault cause everyone is sayin how good it is. Has anyone found anything they dislike about it?

Frostberg

Mech Assault...

UC may be good but you dont have all the time in the world...

Member on the run

GR. Oh, that wasn't on the list. I guess I wouldn't really know. I'm too hooked on Ghost Recon to pay attention to the other two (even though I have both of them now).

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

I have something I dislike about it... the default look speed is too slow for me... other than that, this game is THE FREAKIN BAWM!!!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I don't have XBox Live yet (not until tomorrow, anyway)...and I was just playing Redrum from this site on XBConnect.com. Just a 1 v 1...he kicked my ass on the first two games...and then, I barely beat him on the third game...then, I kicked his ass on the last game.

I can't wait to see what 8 mechs is going to be like! Woo Hoo!!

Yeah well, you remeber the 5 - 0 ass beating I gave to you on the first game, then you can tell people how you kicked my ass on the last game.

j/k

I would get mechassault, casue its really cool. I've yet to play UC, I would of gotten that but EB didn't have it today so i got MA, and I have no regrets so far.

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

wait, does both UC and Mechassault have system link support? cause if that's right, then maybe XBL can come out later... i first need that router and my parent's not yelling. i guess i will get mechassault... UC was what i really wanted, but if it has a skimpy Single player then meh. Mechassault also won't make my dad squeamish (when he saw the UC trailer, he left the room)
    ha..

Thread Information