Thread: Got GR and MA and here are a few Probs

Default Got GR and MA and here are a few Probs

*GR and MA
    1) Not a clue what your friends are playing at the time b/c it does not tell you.
    *GR
    1) Does not let the other player play in his user options, like my friend wanted not inverted and I did, so he had to play inverted,
    2) No guest for online
    *MA
    1) Games over and then you got to set it all up again, this is the worst, it needs a room like whacked or GR.

******I LOVE THEM THOUGH*****
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Ya, see these are all things that could be fixed and/or added with a download. Hopefully they will address these problems.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

I just bought MechAssault ($50 CAD), and I've only played it a little, but I have some minor complaints.

1) You can't listen to Custom Soundtracks in at least multiplayer. I can understand why they don't let you in Campaign, because you have to listen when they talk to you on the radio. Even tho they could have silenced your music when somebody had something important to say. But I think Shooters really need to have the ability for the player to listen to Custom Soundtracks when they're playing multi. Halo should of had it too. I hope Unreal Championship has it, but I doubt it. I'll find out soon enough anyways

2) There's no co-op in Campaign. It would have been so cool to play the Campaign in co-op.

That's it. Only two minor complaints so far. Things I can definitely live with. Or rather, without
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Originally posted by mmattai
    I just bought MechAssault ($50 CAD), and I've only played it a little, but I have some minor complaints.

1) You can't listen to Custom Soundtracks in at least multiplayer. I can understand why they don't let you in Campaign, because you have to listen when they talk to you on the radio. Even tho they could have silenced your music when somebody had something important to say. But I think Shooters really need to have the ability for the player to listen to Custom Soundtracks when they're playing multi. Halo should of had it too. I hope Unreal Championship has it, but I doubt it. I'll find out soon enough anyways

2) There's no co-op in Campaign. It would have been so cool to play the Campaign in co-op.

That's it. Only two minor complaints so far. Things I can definitely live with. Or rather, without
    Ya I cant believe I did not add those. I would LOVE it if those two were in there!
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by mmattai
    where the he|| did u get it for only $50 cad???
    Its $80 at EB.
    I have spoken.

Full
    ASSault
    Gore
    Squad
    .... the hardest clan on xbc.

I found it at Future Shop. There was talk on the TXB forum that you had to buy the XBL Kit also to get it $20 cheaper (originally $70 at FS). But that was on the website, so I went in and they were selling it for $50 just by itself.

$50 (CAD) = $31.75 (USD)
    source: www.oanda.com
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Thread Information