Thread: splinter cell

Default splinter cell

hi all.no offense to gamers that love splinter cell,but so far i dont like it because i think its too hard.i ran out of ammo on the first level!

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

one word!

Impatient.

This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game.

you have to wait for the right moment. sometimes restart the whole level just to get everything right. that is what i like about this game. i get to be a pefectionist bada$$ mutha trucka who needs no gun.

through this who game, you really dont need your gun except to shoot out lights or cameras. of course i am only on the.....4th level, so i am sure they do find a good reason for the gun hehe.

this game is awesome imho.

just give it some time and you will be a master.

dont save everytime it lets you, because you can always go back and make your last save more efficient towards the end of the level.

ghost lost in wolfenstein mother's Avatar

i guess the "stealth action redefined" didnt give it away.
    but hey i knew it wasnt a action game, and i still ran out of bullets the first map. lol some times its just fun to unload on a guy in heat vision. to each his own.

mother

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

"This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game."

I just read that....and realized that the uncle would be friggen OLD.......LOL

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

I believe that the uncle would be one of the skeletons from Buffy.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
    "This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game."

I just read that....and realized that the uncle would be friggen OLD.......LOL
    You crack me up.........LOL

Thread Information