Thread: MGS2 or MOH

Default MGS2 or MOH

Hey I'm gonna get a new game soon and I'm wondering which game people think is better betweem mgs2 substance or medal of honor. and i already pre-ordered splinter cell so im gettin that one too

screw moh.....get mgs2s....im sure it has way more gameplay as well..with all the extra stuff like over 300 vr missions and 100 alternative missions and alot more....theres lots of hours of play...go for mgs2s...i sure hope youve played metal gear solid 1 though.....i figure it would help if ya did..that way ya get a good feel for the characters and story

MGS2S

i had a hard time picking from the 2 also,,i choose MGS,,but i don't like it,,,your pretty much blind in the game and can't move in FP view which sucks,,so i'am exchanging it for Splinter Cell and buying MOH next week.
    • My "LIVE" games
    • Ghost Recon IT
    • Rainbow 6 lll
    • Counter Strike

niether..if you like mgs2s then wait for splinter cell.

if you like fps like moh, get timesplitters, uc, or wait for wolvenstien.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Well i said in my first post that i already have splinter cell per-ordered so i am gettin it, and i also have timesplitters and its not that great of a game in my opinion

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

[SARCASM]Get both! They're the best games ever![/SARCASM]

No, seriously. Both of them are craptacular. Get UC or Mechassault instead. Ghost Recon is also an option too.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

How about you just rent both of them?

If you have to get one of them, I'd say Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance. MOH:Frontline is crap! Since your getting Splinter Cell, I'd just get MechAssault or Unreal Championship, but if you have to get one of 'em, get Substance.

Neither. I would spend my money on something better. Try Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mech Assault, Serious Sam, Timesplitters 2, The Thing, Deathrow, MotoGP, Whacked!, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance, BloodRayne, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Dead To Rights (maybe), Enclave, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Hitman 2, Shenmue 2 and/or Transworld Snowboarding. Ofcourse I reccommend you rent any one game before buying it. Just to see if you like it.

Most of those games are pretty recent and better than either of those games you want.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Since Frontline is an EA game, I would avoid it. They're notorious for **** in my book.
    All-around Bungie Studios community site with numerous forums and a crack squad of veteran reporters: Hidden Content

Medal of Honor is definitley NOT crap, it is one of the greatest games i have ever played, and THE greatest War game i have played.

If you have a decent PC get MOH:AA...

Hey iliveonafarm I sell you MOH.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

Thread Information