Thread: Post your thoughts for new game ideas

Default Post your thoughts for new game ideas

I would like to see a High Lander game. Going around chopping off heads through time. It could be a really neat game with an endless story.

Anyone remember the old games Life Force, Contra, Gost & Gobblins, by Nintendo. Geat games.

I wish the Play Station tiles, Tencu 2, and Contra come to the x-box.

Not exactly a new game idea, but with the sudden influx of "retro games" like metroid, ninja gaiden, contra, and even robocop, why haven't developers thought about redoing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game?

It's something I couldn't figure out. I mean, it was a great arcade game back in the day, yet when it was released for the consoles, Konami never made it into a 4player game, even though there are 4 turtles to choose from, along with at least 30 good and bad guys, and don't forget the 4player adapters so it's not like having 4 people playing wasn't possible.

If they were to make it into a game like Hunter, which is a great example of a 4 player action game, it would definitely be fun to play, like a lighter side to Hunter. Maybe even some melee mini games on the side. But please, don't do another TMNT fighting game, or at least make it a good fighting game this time.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

what i don't get is why Midway hasn't made a new NBA Jam, they have made games for every other sport, but abandoned the original midway sports franchise.

Thread Information