Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What game should I get Next

Question What game should I get Next

I already own NFL FEVER, Project Gotham Racing, and Halo. Not including DOA3, what game or games should I get next? I have a wide range of types of games I'll play so I was wondering what some impresions of other games people have played. Like how's Oddworld, Fuzion Frenzy, and NHL Hitz? Anyone have those and what do u think? Any other games people have let me know. THANKS!

I played NHL Hitz in Babbages the other day and it was awesome...and I dont even like hockey.It wuz cool. I like Oddworld too though. So many good games,so little money
    If you try to fail and you succeed,which have you done?

I've played the first level of munchae oddysee though it was to easy but it said it was just a tiny taste of it.Halo looks like the best fps i have ever played.If you have friend get fuzion frenzy.The games are a little harder for people who are over the age of six.
    wq

Default hey

i bought halo and doa3 with my system... next games i am buying are wwf raw and ufc tapout

Blood Wake looks really good too, thats coming out pretty soon I think, also I played the Fussion Frenzy demo that came with halo and at first I thought it would be too corny but it actually was A LOT of fun... and i was just playing by myself. I also played the Oddworld demo and was a little dissapointed in the game, especailly the camera angles. anyways to wrap it up, I have just Halo now but my next 3 games are going to be: NFL Fever, Blood Wake, and Max Payne

thanks people so far. Anyone else out there, i know there is.... Im still impatienatly waiting for mine to ship. Already complained to xbox.com, the store, and the mall its in, "It's beyond our control" well make it your control, arrrgghhh, i wanna play so bad

Thumbs up

Definitely consider Oddworld. I have Halo, DOA3, NFL Fever, Cel Damage, and Munch's Oddworld. I have spent the majority of my hours so far playing Oddworld. It is probally the second or third best game in my opinion next to Halo and Fever. I have totally been involved in this game from the first itme poping it in. Don't wswayed by those terrible demos, the game is definitely a winner. You won't regret it.
    Phiresun
    Hidden Content that are desireable must take effort to achieve."

I think my next purchase is going to be amped. Don't know when it's going to be released though.
    Oregon State

Here's a list of my top 5 favorite games that I've played and/or that I own, starting with the best:

1.) Halo
    2.) Dead Or Alive 3
    3.) NFL Fever
    4.) Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
    5.) Project Gotham Racing

And in MY opinion I think Fuzion Frenzy is the worst game ever and will continue to be the worst game ever overall and for the XBox...what a disgrace
    And that's all I have to say about that.

I guess maybe I'll rent Oddworld to check that out, sounds like people are liking that game. Anyone else with any ideas?

AMPED

Oddworlds graphics are better than the demos give credit. It is alot of fun and kind of funny. It is like Mario in a twisted sort of way. Fuzion Frenzy was alot of fun from what I have played on the demo. I also want outlaw golf.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I have the same three games you do. And, my next purchase, without a shadow of doubt, will be Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding. I think it comes out on the 21st

Its out in limited supply. Some stores have it some dont

Cool...I have it reserved! I'm going to check with Toys R' Us (where I reserved it) right away! D

Azurik or Nightcaster look sweet
    Xbox Rocks my World

I got Amped on pre-order, but after that, I am waiting for Blood Wake, NBA Inside Drive, Brute Force, and a few others.

I'm really looking forward to Project Ego...Man, that game looks tight! Also Medal of Honor: Allied Assult is a definate must buy when it comes out...man, that game also looks amazing!

I agree, BadBoyWannaB (Funny nickname, dude..lol)...I definately will agree that Azurik looks amazing...It reminds me of Zelda but on steroids! lol...though, one thing bugs me about Nightcaster: The dude's cape bugs the hell out of me...it flutters around as if were made out of tin foil! lol...Yes, I'm picky Because, I think we can be picky because we have the XBox

Default LoL

I definately will agree that Azurik looks amazing...It reminds me of Zelda but on steroids! lol
    Thats awesome then, I'll have to check that out then too cause I loved all Zelda games so maybe your to smeting here.

Default Re: LoL

Originally posted by Slash10

Thats awesome then, I'll have to check that out then too cause I loved all Zelda games so maybe your to smeting here.
    I'm too "smeting" here? What did you mean? lol

Thread Information