Damn. I highly reccomend this for anyone, even if they hate the genre. Damn good visuals..here's my review of it:

I've played about three hours, and made a review, I'm sure it will change.

General / Summary: Oh my god. All I can say is that this game did infact live up to my expectations - and beyound! This game will get my vote for game of the year, for sure.

Gameplay: Hm, gameplay. Pretty awesome gameplay. You sneak up on people from behind, and if you press the "A" button, you'll choke them demanding what you want, and after-if they give it to you, you can knock them out, which is really fun! Also, you can do very stealthy moves, like roll, slide down ropes, climb aross ropes, all quitely. This game impressed me heavily with all the effort they put into the moves. The controls are the only down part, pretty big learning curve, but after about 1/1 and a half hour, you'll master it.

10/10

Visual: One word, "Wow". Best graphics on Xbox yet. Lighting - best lighting in any game, also. Infact, you need the lighting to hide from camera's, guards, etc. You can also hide bodies here. Mostly Everything looks great, with the exception of maybe the model's mouth movings, I mean, when they are doing voice overs. It looks like they missed on a couple of words. Faces to levels are highly detialed, though. It looks like the producers wanted to go the extra mile on this game's visuals. Very well done.

10/10

Sound: Hm, sound, probably the worst part of the game. (But still, not bad.) Not much sound in the game, and the voice overs can sound wierd at times. Other than that, the sound's pretty good, but there's not much sound in the game, other than footsteps, fire, rain..etc. Still rather good, though.

9.5/10

Suggestions to Developer: No sugguestions, with the exception of maybe making a sequel. Shows you've put a true effort into this game, and should be proud. Good Job.

Overal: 9.8/10

This game has my Game of the Year vote.