Thread: Freakin EB games!!!!!

The Frew-its of the Devil

Default Freakin EB games!!!!!

WTF? Why do they just keep changing dates to suit their needs. They changed the date on Mechassault so as not to make themselves look bad, and now they did it with NHL 2k3. And this is not a case of them not getting the game in on time (as I already saw a copy of this game at Media Play last night) ... The worst part is that they lie and say "The game was pushed back a day" and even though I told them the game was already in stores they still argued the game was pushed back. As a result I canceled my remaining orders (of which there are many) as I'm tired of getting games all late. Now I get them like 3 days late. I'm just going to the store and buying it on debute from now on. Sorry for the rant... just ****ed that a company does such things because they think they can (meaning they think the consumer is alright with that).
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Wondering Around

its taken you a week to post about MA beeing a day late? Or are you saying ebgames doesn't have it in the store becuase its not out yet?

ebgames.com has it in stock, i assume thats what you are talking about.

I'm talking about NHL 2k3 HELLO... obviously someone doesn't understand what context is. I merely referred to MechAssault as a previous situation.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
    I'm talking about NHL 2k3 HELLO... obviously someone doesn't understand what context is. I merely referred to MechAssault as a previous situation.
    Dude, you need to watch how you talk to people! Shannon was just trying to clarify. Heck, you even confused me also. You kept babbling about MechAssault so much, that I forgot entirely about NHL 2k3!

I think you owe Shannon an appology for taking out your "****yness" on him.

(besides, he's a mod...p*ss them off and good luck!)

*Runs and hides from the inevitable bombing run*

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark

they cannot give you the game on time because trust me they want to. [/B]
    Absolutly! It's not like EB has a secret agenda to screw you out of getting games. Their job is to sell sell sell!

But if you want to go elsewhere, just go elsewhere to buy your games.

I said mechassault exactly ONCE in that post. Did anyone read it... sorry Shannon, if you were just clarifying something, I speak of NHL 2k3 and refer to mechassault only as a similar situation. To the rest of you, pick up an english class. I SAID MECHASSAULT ONCE!! The post refers particularly to EB GAMES, and the way they change their dates to make their company look better. Not to mech assault. Anyone who UNDERSTOOD the post (meaning they understand PROPER ENGLISH) would've gotten that. It's clear and contextual...

To the guy above me... NO LIE!! Really I should go buy my games else where... damn your a bright one... isn't that what I said I would do at the end of that post... great advice...
    Last edited by JimmieDoogan; 11-20-2002 at 01:52 PM.

And it is their fault they can't give me a game ON TIME if the game is already out in the stores here in town. So if they're the ones who changed their ship dates, then it's their fault.

And it is their fault they can't give me a game ON TIME if the game is already out in the stores here in town. So if they're the ones who changed their ship dates, then it's their fault.
    Just go to EB and talk to the Manager and see what the actual deal is. what is so difficult about that? You may actually bring some good to this world.

Sigh... now your making predeterminations about my character though you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about me... hmm... I wonder where you get your morales and dimener from. Judging people before you know them. And before anyone says "You should take your own advice." saying you need an english class is far from judging you. All I'm saying with such as statement is that you NEED TO READ THINGS THROUGH. Don't just post after you read the first two words.

If getting a videogame a day later than you wanted it is the worst thing that happens to you this week, be thankful. You might not even wake up tomorrow, so quit your whinin', sit down, and shut up. How old are you, 12?

Obviously no one got the point... Not a problem... ignorance is bliss after all... I'm going to try and delete this thread... none of you understand the slightest thing... obviously your the young ones... that can be the only reason for your ignorance. If your old enough to understand the situation, and you still don't the only excuse is stupidity.

Mods.. please delete this thread, as I am not able to myself... which would be the optimal path... so if you could, please just erase this from your board.

Obviously no one got the point... Not a problem... ignorance is bliss after all... I'm going to try and delete this thread... none of you understand the slightest thing... obviously your the young ones... that can be the only reason for your ignorance. If your old enough to understand the situation, and you still don't the only excuse is stupidity.

Mods.. please delete this thread, as I am not able to myself... which would be the optimal path... so if you could, please just erase this from your board.
    Hey man, I understood it

really sucks man, the EB I go to always seems to have the games before everyone else. But I live about 30 minutes from the closest EB so I can't always make it out there. I have called them up about games and they had them, then I'd call my local
    GameCrazy, Target, Wal-mart, and sometimes Kay Bee Toys and NONE of them would have the game.

Since I live semi far away from one, I normally give EB a call before I head there. No sense in going, if they arent going to have what you want, right?

I live just outside of London, so Ive got a couple EB's to choose from. If one doesnt have the game I want, chances are, the other will

~~~XboXPrYdE!!~~~

You know I complained to them more than once about this same problem and they told me that basically they have issues with their shipping company. I'm not sure if its Purrolator or UPS....I think its UPS. Anyway that is why they are usually late. The shipper has failed them in a number of ways...but I think they have a contract right now so they are stuck.

I know what you're tlaking about... EB is a game store, they deal mainly with games, its their niche... we are the gamers they are supposed to serve to in order to keep a customer base. If I can go to Walmart, which is a pure puddle of crap and has really no focussed customer base, and get the same game but a day to sometimes a week before EB can, then why should I even bother with them?

It's the principal of the matter... if they are a hitting a niche market then they should realise that if they don't keep their stock up and be the first ones to have the games, then the entire franchise is a useless endeavour and shows no signs of success.

It's not EB. It's the shipping company. So don't hate the bad news, hate the messenger hahaha
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

hmmm, I understood him very clearly.

I'm pretty sure everyone understood it just fine...which is why everyone is also calling you a whining little brat.

Originally posted by Zion
    I'm pretty sure everyone understood it just fine...which is why everyone is also calling you a whining little brat.

Tell me about it! It gives all a bad name, when we are trying to clarify (and hence help out) a fellow XBA'er, and they rip into others.

Anyway...time to delete the forum from my list.

UHHH.....MechAssault was a day late....?

At ALL EBs ? I'm pretty sure I got my MechAssault on time, and I got mine from Puente Hills Mall in south California. Oh well....

Thread Information