Thread: steele batallion

Default steele batallion

Whats the deal on steel batallion. I have a copy reserved but wont get it until december 3..does anyone already have it?? if so whats it like ..... details
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

Read me NOW!
    Im so glad I reserved it now, December 1st wont come soon enough.

I have the game and its amazing. The feeling you get from it when you play is like nothing else. I am glad I picked it up.

Steel Battalion is seriously the best big robot game ever. I loved the Mechwarrior series and this tops it big time. Nothing beats the feeling of getting this big hunk of metal to handle like a sports car once you mastered the controls. It'll take awhile to get used to the controls, but once you do, it is very very enjoyable. Do not let a first few missions discourage you! That is my advice.

I don't have it now. I rented it over this weekend. Great game! Will be getting my copy when it comes in at work.

Premium Xbox, where did you rent this? I thought nobody was renting out Steel Battalion due to its high cost and bulky controller.

Originally posted by SaintK
    Premium Xbox, where did you rent this? I thought nobody was renting out Steel Battalion due to its high cost and bulky controller.
    It's a local video store, in Michigan. You have to put up $200 (cash, check, credit card) when you rent it. When you bring it back you get $196.75 back ($3.25 to rent for 3 days). Only the main store has it though. A friend who work's there said that the store is selling the copy soon. People have offered up to $350 for it. So the owner is selling it.

smart man :P

I bought SB yesterday, man oh man Mission 7 is a *****, damn Jarlaacs....

Ah ok, so not a chain store. Figured chain stores wouldn't carry it. At least more people get to try it out that way though.

And that mission 7 is horrible. The last Jarc. took me forever to beat, but the easiest method I found out was just to rush that thing w/ the plasma torch.

Can someone match VTs to names???

I dont know when aust will be getting this 'un but I cant wait.

Got mine from EB brick and mortar. Ordered it Tuesday and had it Friday. It is top of the heap in my opinion. Steel, Halo, and SC. The trinity of console gaming imho.

that controller is intimidating
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Thread Information