Thread: Splinter Cell will NOT be Xbox exclusive!

Default Splinter Cell will NOT be Xbox exclusive!

Yesterday Ubi Soft said that they "deal" with Microsoft will last until the end of this year, which means that next year Ubi Soft has the right to develop the game for PS2 and Gamecube. This would mean that Splinter Cell won't be an Xbox-exclusive game after all. I got this info from Gamespot. The game will be available for PC in January anyway.

good info too bad its old

Splinter cell may not be exclusive, but it won't look as nice......there are just some games that can't cut it on less powerful consoles....just like wreckless.....a sorry port for the PS2
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

I still hope MS is gonna buy full exclusivity soon after seeing its superb sales. Sony did the exact same with rockstar to get the gta3 ps2 exclusive.

I was watching TV the other day, I think it was on G4, but they said they would have to do the whole game over again for PS2, and change it a bit for GC. They said they would not be able to base the game on lighting and so forth.

That news is OLD really old from April, According to NEW info less than a month old UBI soft has decided to make it an XBOX exclusive with a PC release TBA , you can go to xboxgamers and look it up it is in a rumor mill , I have posted the link at least five times , I am kinda sick and tired of these False threads..........and besides you got it from gamespot.....how often do they tell the truth about Xbox games......they gave Splinter Cell an 8.6 its an 11 .......

Xboxgamers hasn't archived october yet, I went to look for it , you can find it on a seach here though just look for splinter Cell

the basic info of the article is, that UBI soft can't justify a PS2 release because of the light and shadow aspects of gameplay, GC wasn't mentioned and they seem content on keeping it an Xbox eclusive a PC release will come , but you will need a nice graphics card
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Thread Information