I thought that the power of the Xbox and it´s superior programming capabilities would rock every single PS2 game . But that ain´t so. The photo realistic graphics of PS2´s the Getaway are amazing. London looks f´kng great, way better than in for example Metropolis Street Racer (ported to Xbox; proj. Gotham).

The Getaway is the "Driver" version for the PS2 in terms of graphics and gameplay. I though that Grand Theft Auto 3 and Test Drive was going to be even better but after watching some movies of these two games I´m really dissapointed. GTA3 looks really crappy and Test Drive looks ok but I was expecting more for an Xbox game. Probably P. Gotham will look great but I am not so sure about gameplay. First, it is a port of a Dreamcast game which look fantastic but was really boring. I played MSR for a week, got into the 11th level. But I got bored because whats so fun of racing to get a new race track which differs from the last one in two curves. And the Kudos system... give me a break... if a want to win a race let it be my way, not the cpu´s way. And this time there will be even less cars to choose from.

I LOVED DRIVER, loved the feeling of being chased by cops and going anywhere I wanted. And that Is what The Getaway is going to deliver with superior graphics. So I PLEDGE XBOX GAME DEVELOPERS TO REALLY SQUEEZE THE XBOX´S POWER TO IT´S LIMITS. I HATE THIS TREND WHERE THE FIRST SCREENSHOTS LOOKS GREAT BUT WHEN THE FOOTAGE IS RELEASED ALL THE MAGIC IS GONE.