Thread: What would you......

Default What would you......

I own and like games like Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Halo and I am going to trade in Madden 03 and UC and get 2 different games. Was wandering what new games you guys would reccomend?
    GAMES I OWN
    Halo, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, Madden 2003, NCAA 2003, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor: FL, Pac Man World 2, Frogger Beyond, Sega GT 2002, Ralisport Challenge, Lord of the Rings 2 Towers
    ShadowManTQ

Hitmen 2 might be a good choice! It is kind of stealth like Splinter Cell only with a bit more fire power I like how you can steal an enemies clothing and walk right past guards.
    Hidden Content

Brotha from anotha mutha of anotha brotha from a mutha.

Hitman 2 is a good choice. Blood Omen 2 is also a good game.

Originally posted by OUberLord
    Hitman 2 is a good choice. Blood Omen 2 is also a good game.
    I would watch out on blood omen 2. Not that it isn't a good game, but if you are any good at action/puzzle games, this one is short and has NO replay value. I had mine for a week, let my girlfriend play it for another 2 weeks 'til she beat it, then traded it in.

Yeah, theres not much replayablity other than maybe putting it down for a few months after you beat it, but its a pretty decent game playing through the first time. It does have a good bit of puzzle elements, some of which can be difficult, but overall its a decent game.

Like Kraft said though, some people wont like it due to the fact it isnt terribly long and once you beat it youve experienced everything the game can offer. If you have the time id read up on reviews or maybe rent it.

Thread Information